Tom Cruise Flips Out on Zionists - Great Footage

Dudester

Registered
Wow, I have a new appreciation for this guy (Tom Cruise). Since I believe the Israeli Government and Extremists are a source for a lot of our problems (not Israeli citizens who have a live and let live attitude, liberal in other words - they're fine by me and I've meet plenty, especially in Tel Aviv. Here's Tom -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07vXuOpNd2k&NR=1

Your thoughts....

Um... that's not Tom Cruise.

However, no matter what he might believe about Israel, I think he's lost the plot.

Dudester said:
Wow, I have a new appreciation for this guy (Tom Cruise). Since I believe the Israeli Government and Extremists are a source for a lot of our problems (not Israeli citizens who have a live and let live attitude, liberal in other words - they're fine by me and I've meet plenty, especially in Tel Aviv. Here's Tom -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07vXuOpNd2k&NR=1

Your thoughts....

My thoughts are:
1.There is absolutely no intelligible content in the youtube film upon which to ascertain the screamer's point of view other than "I hope they drive you into the sea" which strikes me as extreme warmongering.
2. Since the film does not show what the protestors or their sign were saying, how could anyone possibly have a new appreciation for Cruise or whoever based upon that film's content, unless, of course, they want to see Israels' antagonists drive them into the sea and applaud the screamer based just upon that.
3. Do you want to see Israel driven into the sea?
4. What is your definition of an Israeli Extremist? Of an an Israeli liberal?
5. What are "our" problems that you believe the Israeli Government and Extremists are responsible for? Who is "our"?
6. Would you characterize someone who adopts a charter that pledges to wage war until you are destroyed as possessed with a "live and let live attitude?"

What are your thoughts on the above ?

Awww, Mini, that IS Tom Cruise, a very young Tom Cruise (Risky Business Period?) First of all, he's very slight and small (notice all the males are bigger than he is?) I happened to see his RAINMAN shirt at a PLANET HOLLYWOOD Restaurant in of all places, TEL AVIV. Is was on the wall behind my Girl Friends head and I said, Holy sh*t, who's shirt is that (they had it in a frame with protective glass) it looks like it was bought in the little boy's clothing department". The card at the bottom said - Tom Cruise - RAINMAN". Smaller than a men's small size for sure.

Second, I would know that voice and PATTERN of speech anywhere. I'm not a huge fan but have seen a lot of his work, his best work like - COLLATERAL, BORN ON THE 4th OF JULY, THE FIRM and EYES WIDE SHUT (it's the Directors that made him better in all 4 of these films - he's not normal anything special actor wise). Third, there's nothing that says it's not - looks like early Cruise hair, thin as a rail (as most actors are) Fancy bike riding gear with fancy sunglasses. Same nose, etc, etc. There's not one thing about the guy that says "NOT CRUISE" I'm 98 to 99% sure.

I grew up in Hollywood working part time in the film business in my teens and early 20's - never believed the hype - just easy money and some interesting situations and work. Came across near everyone in the 80's from DeNiro to Fonda to Hoffman to Hooper, etc, etc. They all look different in person, up close, with no heavy movie make-up. Usually smaller and facial skin slightly messed up like everyone else, the make-up works wonders. You think Cruise is gonna look like he does in MISSION IMPOSSIBLE? No, I don't think so....

What makes you think it's not him, he's just a guy, all of these actors are (just human), people with the same opinions, anger, and problems everyone else has. Some of them - actors - are plain boring, people outside of the industry read all the gossip sh*t and get big, distorted ideas. it's quite sad and makes for a very dysfunctional world for many, many people

My thoughts are:
1.There is absolutely no intelligible content in the youtube film upon which to ascertain the screamer's point of view other than "I hope they drive you into the sea" which strikes me as extreme warmongering.
He's obviously pissed about their Pro-Israel Government/Jewish Fanatic stance, don't need to see the sign, we know where those type of fanatics stand

2. Since the film does not show what the protestors or their sign were saying, how could anyone possibly have a new appreciation for Cruise or whoever based upon that film's content, unless, of course, they want to see Israels' antagonists drive them into the sea and applaud the screamer based just upon that.
It's obviously anti Arab/Palestinian - same old sh*t, not very complicated or mysterious

3. Do you want to see Israel driven into the sea?
WTF kind of question is that - that's just plain effing rude (but not a surprise coming from a person with so many annoying, trying to trap me, questions), Shame on your ass !!! (I DO want to see you get some manners ASAP - there's books and even schools that can help you act more civilized, go for it, I'm sure you -and people around you - will thank me down the road)

4. What is your definition of an Israeli Extremist? Of an an Israeli liberal?
Duh, Extremist are extreme and stiff in their thoughts, beliefs, and actions - (extreme) Jews, Muslims, Christians... it's all the same - sick, need-to-control, twisted people. Don't push your extremist views down our throats. No, you're not right and everybody else is wrong. And don't tell us you have some special rights to land cause it's written in some book. God didn't give you any land, sorry (where's the deed signed by Him?)

5. What are "our" problems that you believe the Israeli Government and Extremists are responsible for? Who is "our"?
Countries and States that are bought off by the Jewish Lobby - too "zip the lip". The Israeli Military almost always over - reacts with much to much violent revenge. When the Israeli Military bombs the sh*t out of Lebanon in 2006 killing at least 1, 300, mostly innocent woman and children, and America says NOTHING while a lot of the rest of the more civilized world condemned the "over kill" actions, I find the actions (or non action) by the USA and Israeli Military/Government greatly disturbing.

3000 innocent people die in 2 skyscraper towers in NY (yes, it was as horrible and evil as it gets) and the world freaks out, almost half that many die as their apartments collapse from Israeli bombs and hardly anyone knows about it or cares (there were demonstrations in many European cities - I'll give them that. Something more than nothing) - Bought Off America looks the other way as usual. Terrorism is Terrorism is Terrorism (it was Hezbolla militants that fired crude rockets into Israeli's border towns, not innocent Woman and Children living in high rise apartments in Beirut). But yet they were targeted by the out-of-control Israeli Military (who always goes "overboard", especially in the 16 ft walled off prison built by Israel for the Palestinians (AKA Gaza)

6. Would you characterize someone who adopts a charter that pledges to wage war until you are destroyed as possessed with a "live and let live attitude?"Good reason, no good EXCUSE, to bomb and kill more innocents (blame it all on some never-gonna-happen threat by some big mouth so -called leader)... they're just words, and words alone have yet to kill people. But I'M VERY AWARE that bombs do a lot of killings - and the Israeli - and US - Governments and Military love their bombs and War toys, that's for sure)

SOLDIERS SHOOTING AT KIDS THROWING STONES - Now that's what I
call fair (but SO typical of the Massive Israeli Monster Military Machine) -
LITTLE MEN WITH BIG GUNS, SO PATHETIC YET SO TYPICAL, SUCH COWARDS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQyIKyd2gqA

So how about you Darmanad? What's your story (origins, religion, etc. I'm SO curious) Like I don't already know

Dudester said:
Awww, Mini, that IS Tom Cruise, a very young Tom Cruise (Risky Business Period?) First of all, he's very slight and small (notice all the males are bigger than he is?)

I know Tom Cruise is little. Still doesn't look or sound like him to me. The video doesn't look old either. Maybe it is him, but I'm not convinced.

Either way, I stick with my opinion about TC in general; He's lost the plot.

Dudester said:
So how about you Darmanad? What's your story (origins, religion, etc. I'm SO curious) Like I don't already know
Since you already kn*w, there's obviously no ffing reason I need to t*lll you as that w*ul* be m*th*rf*ck*ng r*d*nd*nt, y*u unc**th *id**t.

darmanad said:
Since you already kn*w, there's obviously no ffing reason I need to t*lll you as that w*ul* be m*th*rf*ck*ng r*d*nd*nt, y*u unc**th *id**t.

OUCH, my my, such VENOM !!! BTW, it's "effing" (not ffing) Awww, did that kinda, like, disturb you in some way, push your buttons? I'm an idiot? maybe a slice of cheesecake or 2 will calm your nerves (and you can Watusi - or Tango - back to "Good Manners/Non Insult Land")..... What's the specific problem amigo?

BTW, surprised you didn't throw out the TYPICAL "anti-semetic" comment that has been used a 1000 and 1 different ways but that would be pretty hard to prove since I've had Jewish girlfriends and plenty of Jewish friends (and Arabic friends) through out my life. Even stayed with a Jewish friend's parents and brother in their lovely home in South Africa (Cape Town) years ago, they didn't even know me (but gave me a wonderful welcome - fantastic, great people)

I was good friends with their daughter who I met in Copenhagen and then eventually she moved to L.A. with her sister so we used to "hang" together a lot - she was very smart and "easy on the eyes" (especially laying out sans bikini top on Malibu Beach - :>) ). But then again her parents were liberal, free thinking South African Jews. They let their Black housekeeper live in their house, a big illegal no-no during the Apartheid Period, which is around the time I was there - the beginning of the end of that very dark period in SA's history - sort of being repeated in Palestine/Israel now. Read the book by Jimmy Carter on the subject - "Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid")

Maybe you should watch/listen to the Roman Polanski interview on the 2 DVD version of his excellent film "The Pianist". Polanski is a Polish Jew (born in Paris so he has Dual citizenship - French/Polish obviously) who suffered so much loss and pain during WWII in Krakow (Cracow), Poland and beyond that I don't know how he made it through intact and sane to whatever age he is now (77 or 78)

This extremely wise man has some very basic truthful comments in that DVD interview. He says something like,"What I learned from my horrible War experience is that there were good Poles and bad Poles, good Jews and bad Jews, and good Germans and bad Germans." That about sums it up in a nut shell.

People are INDIVIDUALS and there's no such thing as an entire group or country thinking EXACTLY the same way. I bet even the most brain washed people in the world (North Koreans) have individuals that privately don't believe all the bullsh*t propaganda. Other brainwashed people like Americans also have individuals that know what's real, that don't believe the hype.

So there you have it, I judge an individual by his thoughts, intelligence, and attitudes, not his religion, nationality, or the color of his skin. And if he has different beliefs than me that's fine - live and let live is my main belief.

So why so rude and angry darmanad? Strange questions, angry comeback.... don't really get it, please explain .......

darmanad said:
I agree. You don't get it.

Oh no, I GET IT, I "get" the situation (same old story, IYO, Israeli Land should stretch from the Med sea to the Iraqi border. The land was promised in some old God-knows-exactly-from-where/written-by-who book - so it must be true). What I don't get is your HYSTERICAL, Teeny bopper style reaction to it all. Why not go build a McMansion on the occupied territories and ZIP the MOTOR MOUTH for a while?

My sincere suggestion? Settle yourself down with a nice, big Bagel (topping of your choice) and some chilled Manischewitz. You're not gonna get more Jordanian and Southern Syrian land - it's "Hands Off" those places just mentioned so the PRESENT occupied territories will have to do. Sorry, a little is better than none, look at the bright side.....

Please don't fret, us non-violent, anti war, peaceniks really don't want World War III to turn us all into dust. I know, I'm a coward but I'm really not into war, just ain't THAT paranoid. BTW, when's Israel gonna admit it's got tons of nukes (and it's worried about Iran? I'm much more worried about the out-of-control Israeli Military/Government with all it's non declared nuclear weapons. They already showed us what they can do in Lebanon and Gaza - we get it, rules of civility don't apply to above it all, out-of-control, super right wing fanatics and extremists Governments......

darmanad said:
I agree. You don't get it.

Oh no, I GET IT, I "get" the situation (same old story, IYO, Israeli Land should stretch from the Med sea to the Iraqi border. The land was promised in some old God-knows-exactly-from-where/written-by-who book - so it must be true). What I don't get is your HYSTERICAL, Teeny bopper style reaction to it all. Why not go build a McMansion on the occupied territories and ZIP the MOTOR MOUTH for a while?

My sincere suggestion? Settle yourself down with a nice, big Bagel (topping of your choice) and some chilled Manischewitz. You're not gonna get more Jordanian and Southern Syrian land - it's "Hands Off" those places just mentioned so the PRESENT occupied territories will have to do. Sorry, a little is better than none, look at the bright side.....

Please don't fret, us non-violent, anti war, peaceniks really don't want World War III to turn us all into dust. I know, I'm a coward but I'm really not into war, just ain't THAT paranoid. BTW, when's Israel gonna admit it's got tons of nukes (and it's worried about Iran? I'm much more worried about the out-of-control Israeli Military/Government with all it's non declared nuclear weapons. They already showed us what they can do in Lebanon and Gaza - we get it, rules of civility don't apply to above it all, out-of-control, super right wing fanatics and extremists Governments......

Back