Track your DNI process here

jiujitsusa

Registered

Input your tramite number. Site will show what step in the process your DNI is at.
Steps are Start, verification, production, packaging, and mailing.

My DNI is in verification with the attached message Estamos analizando la información y la documentación de tu trámite.
Guess the 20K ARS expedited service doesn't include DNI processing. Been stuck at the above step for 4 weeks.

Darren

Supposedly that’s after it’s been approved and you have requested the plastic?

Input your tramite number. Site will show what step in the process your DNI is at.
Steps are Start, verification, production, packaging, and mailing.

My DNI is in verification with the attached message Estamos analizando la información y la documentación de tu trámite.
Guess the 20K ARS expedited service doesn't include DNI processing. Been stuck at the above step for 4 weeks.

Darren
Add to the Step Mailing: Must be home (whenever he shows up) to meet mailman and hand over your receipt Original Issue.

Supposedly that’s after it’s been approved and you have requested the plastic?
For me it was after permanent residency was approved. Paying for the DNI was part of the process.
A friend of mine showed me how to check on the status. She said the shipping information will be included when shipped.

If you have a DNI for a person can you check online if they have a tax number?

If you have a DNI for a person can you check online if they have a tax number?
Usually you can just google their name and the words DNI or Cuit, and it will come up. Its public info. I couldnt find my Cuit recently, googled my own name and there was my number, 3rd link from the top...

Back