trade me for something perishable?

Heather G

Registered
So I have this random stuff that I need to get rid of and if anyone is interested I will happily take wine, chocolate or your neighborhood's best facturas in exchange :)
Also, you'd need to come to pick it up before Tuesday - I'm in Almagro.

Oxford English Dictionary Complete Compact Edition (this is fantastic with bible paper and a magnifying glass). It has not only the definitions but also historical usage information, you could loose hours of your life reading this thing each time you look something up - I certainly have!

10 each three-ring binders with approximately 50 each plastic sleeves (binders from here, sleeves from Staples in the US)

Tai Chi fighting fan that has a steel frame with a dragon painted on the black cloth (it is unused and has a little cloth carrying case to keep it in, and would make a great gift for any martial arts buff or actual tai chi practitioner)

an opened, but unused Moleskine sketchbook

2 men's XL overcoats, one business style with 70% wool and the other an Australian outback style rain coat

a set of Kambrook hair clippers brought from Australia

and if anyone is interested in nice coffee tables I'm still hoping to sell (cheaply!) these two: http://buenosaires.es.craigslist.org/fuo/3242716541.html

the three ring binders and the moleskine are gone. oh, and i forgot to add that i have an unopened bottle of acidophilus if anyone wants it:)

fyi,the coats are gone, and i just found some (new) newborn girl clothes, two light weight "ositos" and about 4 little pairs of socks - nice cotton, sent from Australia!

im interested in the baby stuff.

let me know how to meet........and what would you like in exchange?

asadofed said:
im interested in the baby stuff.

let me know how to meet........and what would you like in exchange?

hi there, sent you a pm :)

everything is gone except the tai chi fan and the hair clippers :)

Back