Travel Possibilities?

I've been scouring any tourism related news myself, I will obviously be checking with the Embassy before leaving despite their legal instructions to proceed.

The lawyer who is working on my Work Visa (yes, the Embassy of Argentina has said they will make exceptions for work visas) contacted me today and has told me United States citizens will be able to enter under a tourist visa as of November 29th. I haven't read anything to that effect anywhere but perhaps she has the inside scoop. Just thought I'd share.

What was their source?

When I was in airport prison on Sunday in Ezeiza, I asked the migraciones funcionario if Argentina was allowing tourists from the US in December he said it's not certain.

Has anyone figured out if those of us who are illegal will be able to travel by domestic flights (ie: w/o permissions, as you cannot use the cuidar app with a US passport now) when general tourism opens in December? Apparently most destinations will not require pcrs or permisos, but I'm not sure what that means for holders of unauthorized passports.

Back