Travel Possibilities?

When I was in airport prison on Sunday in Ezeiza, I asked the migraciones funcionario if Argentina was allowing tourists from the US in December he said it's not certain.

The ARG government plans to end officially the "cuarentena" in the entire country on Nov 29. At this point the entire country will move from ASPO to DISPO. This is the plan, subject to change. There have been many signals in the past week that this is their plan. We will know on a week, but that appears to be the case.

In recent days there has been a change in this I believe. For the first 2 weeks at least, only travelers coming from "low risk" countries will be allowed. Basically ARG, US, BR are out then.
You are probably right, as you almost always are! But I think it may be a variation of that for the first 2 weeks.

“During the first two weeks of the opening of this border, between November 23 and December 7, foreigners coming from high-risk countries, according to the WHO classification, will have to keep a 14-day quarantine in the country. This list is published weekly on the World Health Organization website.”

And thanks always for your info. Much appreciated.

This article explains no special reason is needed to obtain permission to board a plane, as long as you have DNI and meet requirements from destination province (none for CABA).

This article explains no special reason is needed to obtain permission to board a plane, as long as you have DNI and meet requirements from destination province (none for CABA).

right, noted that it's contingent on having a DNI and being "regular." As of now, seems like those of us without status are unable to fly, or travel to other provinces. I'm driving to Mar de Plata in a couple weeks and am not expecting any intra-province controls.

right, noted that it's contingent on having a DNI and being "regular." As of now, seems like those of us without status are unable to fly, or travel to other provinces. I'm driving to Mar de Plata in a couple weeks and am not expecting any intra-province controls.
You don’t need a DNI to fly. Who told you that?

Back