traveling with pets during pandemic

oldgringo

Registered
Has anybody brought a pet back to Argentina lately. I have been looking at airlines and it looks like American does not have a option to put 3 cats on the plane for two passengers. Website says checked pets are for active service and diplomats only. Aerolineas Argentina has a price of 500 per carrier but the flights they have right now are only once a week from JFK and the November flights have not yet been listed..I have taken these cats before but it looks much more difficult than it used to be (as is everything going on with this move) Thanks for any recent information

I
Has anybody brought a pet back to Argentina lately. I have been looking at airlines and it looks like American does not have a option to put 3 cats on the plane for two passengers. Website says checked pets are for active service and diplomats only. Aerolineas Argentina has a price of 500 per carrier but the flights they have right now are only once a week from JFK and the November flights have not yet been listed..I have taken these cats before but it looks much more difficult than it used to be (as is everything going on with this move) Thanks for any recent information
i helped a friend to deliver her dog to the US. You have to send them as cargo.

I

i helped a friend to deliver her dog to the US. You have to send them as cargo.
Not all airlines accept pets as cargo. Some will let you take them only in a carrier underneath the seat in front of you.

Back