Travelling to Tres Arroyos

Next friday I need to go Tres Arroyos and need to go back on saturday
The terminal says there is only a late night bus. Anybody know if there is a way to get a day trip?

Hey granada -- do you want a day trip because of "viewing experience", because you want to be back in BA by a certain time, or because you're worried about safety?
I've taken night buses here before no problems. Book first class, you get fantastic seats. Also, you should investigate the bus options -- on some fleets you can actually book yourself a little private cabin (can't remember the name for them).
If it's a time thing, not sure -- Tres Arroyos is nearish to Bahia Blanca isn't it? Maybe you could get a bus there and then get another one back to BA? Or is it closer to Mar del Plata?

I am not worried about safety, it´s for the viewing experience and I don´t want to travel to Tres Arroyos at night. Ideally I would arrive around 16.00h or so on friday and go back early saturday

hmm Granada, if it's the same way that you go to Bahia Blanca, take the night bus. Viewing experience = flat flat flat flat flat.... although, you are Dutch, maybe you want to see some flat? ;)
See if you can find out the route, don't know that it's going to be all that interesting.

"syngirl" said:
hmm Granada, if it's the same way that you go to Bahia Blanca, take the night bus. Viewing experience = flat flat flat flat flat.... although, you are Dutch, maybe you want to see some flat? ;)
See if you can find out the route, don't know that it's going to be all that interesting.
It´s more like that I want to be there during the day and not at night or early morning.
Anyone know if there are regular bus-lines from Bahia Blanca to Tres Arroyos, there should be, but I still would like to know

Oh I just remembered there's a website that lists all bus services -- think it's plataforma10.com or .com.ar try googling it. May have more info for you.