Two Argentines, two Brazilians, a Chilean and a French woman walk into a Peruvian temple.....

Shoulda had one of these handy suckers
View attachment 6511
Sounds like an idiots convention to me, with the head idiot bring the Argetine that need the handy sucker your link mentions.

I'm sure this govt will send Zaffaroni to get him off and in no time he'll be back here teaching English. Ok, kids, repeat after me, I shit, you shit, he/she/it shits, we shit, they shit on Machu Picchu.

Sounds like an idiots convention to me, with the head idiot bring the Argetine that need the handy sucker your link mentions.

I'm sure this govt will send Zaffaroni to get him off and in no time he'll be back here teaching English. Ok, kids, repeat after me, I shit, you shit, he/she/it shits, we shit, they shit on Machu Picchu.
Sorry. The second part of that first sentence should read: ...with the head idiot being the Argentine who needed the handy sucker your link mentions.

Here are the nice fellas. 2 Brazilians, 1 Argentine, 1 Chilean and the French woman have been expelled from the country and cannot return for 15 years. One Argentine remains detained awaiting trial.
ARTICLE

Honest question: Are there public toilets at Machu Picchu?

Definitely, but as you can imagine, they are open only during regular visiting hours.
The real mistake they made was to hide as the site closed and then for unknown reasons they trampled around the site in the dark. The defecation was apparently not (or may not have been) a calculated act of insult but just because they were stupid about the comfort break along with everything else. Difficult to know whether to feel any sympathy at all because there is no explanation of motive. Maybe good that these free-and-easy "me" attitudes are clamped on: six young tourists were also prosecuted somewhere in far east not so long ago for running naked and taking selfies around a mountain that had deep religious significance for the native population. They were shamed and made to apologise.

Back