Two Weeks in BA

Pensador

Registered
Been 8 years more or less since I spent any significant time there, went with the wife. Many things seem to have improved in many ways but prices are high indeed. Dining was good, taxis not so bad on cost, sticker shock on everything but I have learned to live with that.

Enjoyed the cultural festival Saturday no bad cultural food there too. But I must say it is much better than it was so long ago. Telephone booths with the stickers are gone. Hotel internet was super fast, so was the G4. Spent allot of time with family that lives there. Seems the locals are not as rude as they were way back when. Definite fast food invasion in place. Star Bucks give me a break, the local cafes areq much better. Sushi better along with other forms of foreign food.

Had a laughable encounter with reality. Went out with a friend from US asked a guy in a kiosco is there a bar in proximity. LOL he gives us directions, turned out to be whiskeria LOL. Umm thanks but no thanks. We were like this not what we were looking for. Lets roll got a taxi to a pub and some time to catch up.

All in all not bad but pricey. Back in the swap now time to go fishing get another one those Dorados and put that big boy on the parilla.

Back