U2 360° Tour in La Plata...

2GuysInPM

Registered
Thanks for the heads up. It was supposed to be in October of 2010, then one of the Cuatro Viejos had to have surgery of some kind.

Anyone else going on March 30? Maybe we could all share a ride...

jenh said:
Anyone else going on March 30? Maybe we could all share a ride...

We're going on the 30th... thinking about getting there by bus, staying in La Plata for the night.

I though Bono and Edge were watching their 65 million disaster "Spiderman - Turn Off the Dark" (something like that) Destroy itself on Broadway. Just heard yesterday that opening night has now been postponed to March 15th (fourth "opening night" change). Spiderman needs to stop falling into the audience. What happen to U2? They used to be Great (now doing music for doomed live cartoons.... I don't think Spiderman will EVER open. Enjoy the show/concert in BsAs my peeps, hope it's better than the DVD out of an earlier show of this tour.... One plus, Argentina audiences always get these bands going at full speed (probably the best audience's in the world !!!) Dudester, moving in Mysterious Ways

Glad to know there's going to be a third show. U2 is one of those BIG bands I don't particularly like but think are always worth watching live. I haven't made up my mind yet. Better hurry this time.

Back