Ugh, why are Argentines selling our nuclear secrets to Venezeula...

Because naturalized US citizens selling US "secrets" to US intelligence agents isn't much of a news story.

He's innocent until proven guilty. If he did it I can only guess that he was greedy and maybe a bit nutty as the article says. Another question is: Does Hugo Chavez have nuclear arms ambitions? Wouldn't surprise me.....

Funny that the question is prompted by the US sting though eh?

Would almost think they wanted people thinking venezuela had nuclear ambitions...

Uff, can you imagine what will happen if a crazy person such as "The Palin" gets her hands in the red button? Talk about WMDs then.

Everything related to Venezuela and its interesting leader should be read with the utmost care. The US is reacting to anyone who dares to endanger the inflow of oil as a drug addict facing someone interfering with his access to the drug.

First of all, this nutty professor was lured into a trap set by unethical (they were lying weren't they?) federal officers.

basovink said:
Everything related to Venezuela and its interesting leader should be read with the utmost care. The US is reacting to anyone who dares to endanger the inflow of oil as a drug addict facing someone interfering with his access to the drug.

First of all, this nutty professor was lured into a trap set by unethical (they were lying weren't they?) federal officers.

You sound a little biased, sounds like they had a pretty good idea this guy was a problem. The government preventing the dissemination of this kind of knowledge is something I am completely in agreement with.

Back