Under 30?

Rossiebloom

Registered
Hey

I am new to this forum but have been in BA for around 6 months.

I was wondering if there is anyone under 30 who wants to meet up, go out to bars, dancing etc!? I have noticed that lots of expats here are older but I´d like to meet some people in my own age range, not that I have anything against older expats!!

Would be great to meet new people who are staying around for a while as friends seem to keep leaving.

welcome rossiebloom. yes i agree with you, it would be great to meet people around our age. under 30s show yourself.

moonwitch said:
welcome rossiebloom. Yes i agree with you, it would be great to meet people around our age. Under 30s show yourself.
well that counts me out....don,t be so ageist;)

Hello...me again...sorry I´m not being ageist! In fact back home one of my closest friends is over 60...and here I have a circle of older friends, who I enjoy spending my time with dearly but sometimes I would like to have people my age around to hang out in the park...roller blade...go dancing...gossip about Argentine boys or girls...complain about their jobs...laugh...go shopping...watch a girly film and drink wine with...etc

Sorry if I´ve offended with the age comment!

Rossiebloom said:
I would like to have people my age around to hang out in the park...roller blade...go dancing...gossip about Argentine boys or girls...complain about their jobs...laugh...go shopping...watch a girly film and drink wine with...etc

I guess people older than 30 don't do any of that.... LOL. Just joking.

Back