Under 30?

One more under 30's
I'm a bit late, but up to go with you next time!

Crap.... I'm 34. Well, I don't want to do advertising, but we could cross the paths of the two sites I use, this one and couchsurfing.org, where there are mostly 22-34 (je) year olds, tourists and locals. The long-term tourist crowd there seems to be poorer and more hippie-like, but they are a lot of fun.

I would love to meet some people under 30... i have been here for a bit more then two weeks and all the people i met have left already. Am trying to figure out if i would like it to stay here a bit longer...

Where r all from?

Moonwitch said:
welcome rossiebloom. yes i agree with you, it would be great to meet people around our age. under 30s show yourself.

why?

no one ever guesses that I am anywhere near my actual age....

I´m 20, so I pretty down near the bottem of the age range. I would love to meet up with some of the younger expats, but may have to wait a while. I´m staying a ways out of the city for the time being.

you see,you haven,t arranged owt...us older ones would have arranged,partied and finished with the hangover by now!!!!long live the over 30,s.....

Ok then guys...there seems to be quite a few of us now and I have also recieved some private messages from interested people...so lets arrange something for the weekend...is anyone feeling Saturday 27th perhaps (this Saturday)? Any suggestions feel free...and we shall go with the best one!

Back