United STATES OF SHAME

redrum

Registered
not sure why this thread was closed.....i found it very interesting.....

i'd like to throw in my 2 cents. i think the info i add can help to connect the dots somewhat.

first off, people may be hating on the US right now however it's not a US issue. the so called government as we know it is NOT in charge of the financial crisis. the crisis has been engineered on purpose by the global elite in order to bring about global government via a global carbon tax that will take precedence over the US constitution......and that is not conspiracy theory, black helicopter or tin foil hat. it's happening right now in the form of the Copenhagen Treaty:

http://www.news-cruncher.com/2009/10/copenhagen-treaty-is-a-communist-scam.html

so it's not conspiracy theory. it's not karma. it's not about anti US. the global elite WANT you to believe it's the US and/or dirty capitalists causing the problems as their excuse for consolidating even more powers. the global elite i.e. al gore, george soros, euro bankers et al, have no allegiance to ANY country or ANY people but themselves.

that's the reason why they're destroying the dollar on purpose. they need to destroy the existing infrastructure in order to bring in the new one. buy gold and silver people. buy as much as you can. your paper dollars are losing purchasing power as you sleep. do not be overly leveraged in cash, bank cds, checking/saving accounts, annuities, bonds and most US stocks.

also, Citygirl, to be fair. you say you lost some friends during the 9/11 attacks. well, a person didn't have to be there to have an opinion on what really happened. we all lost something that day, whether we were there or not. you being there does NOT make you an authority on what happened nor does it mean that you hurt anymore than any other human being.

the official story to 9/11 is a lie.

and that is NOT an insult. rather it IS an insult to swallow that a man in a cave on kidney dialysis orchestrated the attacks and is still on the loose after 8 years.

funny how bin laden is not even on the fbi's most wanted list...why you ask? because there is NOT enough evidence to link him to the crime. yet, if you ask any layman on the street they will tell you that bin laden was responsible.

funny how there is ZERO mention of attempting to bring bin laden to justice. the story has all but been forgotten. sure.....and OJ Simpson is still looking for his wife's killer. i hope they find the bastard that did it.

we don't know exactly what happened that day but we do know that the official version is NOT true.

government sponsored terror is nothing new. it has been practiced for centuries, the most famous incident being the attack on pearl harbor.

how many more first responders, fireman, policeman, bystanders, pilots, architects, physicists and scientists from around the world have to come out and state that 9/11 did NOT occur the way the official story claims.

anybody with half a brain and a little bit of curiosity can do some research and come to the conclusion on their own. turn off your tv and expose the lie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

Rice raised Iraq hours after 911 attacks, inquiry told

The former U.S. secretary of state raised the issue of Iraq with the United Kingdom hours after the Sept. 11 attacks, Britain's former ambassador told an inquiry into the Iraq war Thursday.

Christopher Meyer, who served as then Prime Minister Tony Blair's envoy to Washington between 1997 and 2003, said he spoke with Condoleezza Rice on Sept. 11, 2001. At the time, she was still President George W. Bush's national security adviser.

"She said there's no doubt this was an al-Qaeda operation, we are just looking to see if there could possibly be any connection with Saddam Hussein," Meyer told the panel.

The comments are important because they suggest that the United States quickly tied the attacks with Saddam's regime. Years later, the Bush administration was forced to acknowledge that it could find no connection between Saddam and the attacks.

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2009/11/26/rice-iraq-british-inquiry.html#socialcomments

Also very interesting documentary from Canadian Broadcasting Corporation

sidebar_dangerzone.jpg

SUNDAYS at 10PM ET beginning Jan. 18

Holidays in the Danger Zone: America Was Here

Reporter Ben Anderson follows the footsteps of American soldiers and politicians whose actions abroad have had a profound effect across the globe.

Get a life losers!

Don't fix the blame; fix the problem. I love my American expats buddies that hate the U.S. ( where they made all their money and bought in on the cheap here ) and now make the bucks renting over priced IKEA furnished tenaments to their "former" contemporaries. For you Euro-pee-ons your not with out shame as you sit in cafes and watch the world pass you bye while you eek out livings either teaching Spanglish or reap the big bucks earning Euros. Silver or the American Green backs via any assortment of remote internet related businesses.

Shaddup already ( especially you European trash ). Guess what? The Arggies do not like you either.

Lets have a party Christmas Eve at my Mansion.

Redrum, your post kinda made sense. But why did you link to that weird article? You might not agree with the militant left, but they're actually trying to shut down the meeting. Not because they think it will bring about a new world order, but because any agreement that will be made will be on the expense of the poor developing countries. The enemy of your enemy is your friend, right?

And to say that the Copenhagen treaty is a communist scam is a bit of an oxymoron don't you think? Do you really think the elitists are communists?

orwellian said:
Redrum, your post kinda made sense. But why did you link to that weird article? You might not agree with the militant left, but they're actually trying to shut down the meeting. Not because they think it will bring about a new world order, but because any agreement that will be made will be on the expense of the poor developing countries. The enemy of your enemy is your friend, right?

And to say that the Copenhagen treaty is a communist scam is a bit of an oxymoron don't you think? Do you really think the elitists are communists?

orwellian.....thanks for your reply.....perhaps i should have been more clear....just to clarify my viewpoint, the globalists are not communists rather they are nihilists......they don't believe in anything except for power/control over the masses....creating a technocratic serfdom if you will......

as far as the copenhagen treaty is concerned....will it come at the expense of the poorer countries? sure, maybe partly, after all, the "civilized world" has been plundering their nations since the industrial revolution......

but consider this....as i mentioned previously, the goal is to bring down the existing infrastructure in order to impose the "new" infrastructure....this means that the US will have the most to lose because it will destroy our economy.....it's already happening now.....

we're the ones, through the backing of the UN, that is pushing for this.....china and india are greatly opposed, for obvious reasons.....yet without them it can't work because they are the biggest emerging markets i.e. biggest polluters.....

anyway.....that's why it's a scam.....the goal is not to save the planet from carbon dioxide.....the goal is to demonize carbon dioxide as the pretext for a global tax administered by a global governing body that will supercede the sovereignty of nations....hence global government.....

Freddy said:
Get a life losers!

Don't fix the blame; fix the problem. I love my American expats buddies that hate the U.S. ( where they made all their money and bought in on the cheap here ) and now make the bucks renting over priced IKEA furnished tenaments to their "former" contemporaries. For you Euro-pee-ons your not with out shame as you sit in cafes and watch the world pass you bye while you eek out livings either teaching Spanglish or reap the big bucks earning Euros. Silver or the American Green backs via any assortment of remote internet related businesses.

Shaddup already ( especially you European trash ). Guess what? The Arggies do not like you either.

Lets have a party Christmas Eve at my Mansion.

Even though I'm one of those internet business expats.
Well said. Stop bitching:)

redrum said:
orwellian.....

Can I ask you a question that totally off topic? Why are you using so many "....."? What does this mean? Is there a key on your key board that does five periods at once or do you have to type the period five times? I'm just curious.

Back