Us Assistant Secretary Says Fcuk The Eu

jackbower

Registered
us assistant secretary of state nuland caught on a phone tap telling the eu to f#ck off for not supporting sanctions against Ukraine. She also admits us government is the one behind the Ukrainian riots. They wanted a coup on the cheap. not going to happen lady
. But i agree with her on one thing.

And this talking bobble head. just look at her sweat. cant believe these idiots are representing our country.

The interests of the US in Ukraine is to enclose Russia by putting a NATO (EU) military base. They are trying to military enclose Russia, that was also the main cause on Syria.
And they are doing the same with China, thats why they dont leave Irak and Afghanistan and want Iran, and on the other side they have South Korea, Japan, Australia, they re doing their job in Thailand.
And they are doing the same with Brazil!!
They have bases in Guyana (NATO), Colombia (lots), Peru, and now Paraguay. If you see theres a line that borders Brazil. And we wil see if they dont get Uruguay, with the next government of Tabaré, too.
I heard the other day, a country like Italy, has more than 36!! US military bases. Central America of course too. Africa of course too. They have allies like Pakistan or Saudi Arabia....

World domination is not that simple I guess, you have to do a lots of things. Lets see for how long.

CNBC talking heads survival guide,

PCootFO.jpg

Looks familiar.

I guess it should come as no surprise that Victoria Nuland's husband is Robert Kagan, one of the co founders of PNAC, Project for a New American Century. They don't get much more neo con than this guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kagan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

The PNAC's stated goal is "to promote American global leadership."[sup][1][/sup] Fundamental to the PNAC were the view that "American leadership is both good for America and good for the world" and support for "a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity."[sup][2][/sup] With its members in numerous key administrative positions, the PNAC exerted influence on high-level U.S. government officials in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush and affected the Bush Administration's development ofmilitary and foreign policies, especially involving national security and the Iraq War.[sup][3][/sup][sup][4[/sup]

It should also be noted that Obama has publicly endorsed his most recent book, The World America Made. Obama supports and advances the same agenda as GW Bush hence the reason we have experienced a considerable increase in the so called war against terror i.e. building up of the military worldwide, police state, terrorist propaganda etc; all things good for the neo con military industrial complex.

More recently, his book The World America Made has been publicly endorsed by US President Barack Obama, and its theme was referenced in his 2012 State of the Union Address

Back