Us Universities And Application To Uba - Transcripts

Noruega

Registered
I am wondering how people with a degree from a US university have done this: I am considering applying for a masters degree at UBA and for the transcript/diploma, they ask for the following:

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]1.1 Diploma de graduación y Certificado de estudios analítico con el sello del Ministerio de Educación del país de proveniencia y la Apostilla de la Haya o sello de reconocimiento del Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores de dicho país. [/background]​

I have a masters degree from a US university and on their registrar's page there is no mention of these kinds of apostilles or recognition. I can't quite imagine the Department of Education issuing this?

If anyone knows how this works, I would love some advice!

Gracias y buen sábado. :)

You might want to check if UBA has a person who assists foreign students/exchange students - its not uncommon for universities and those people typically know exactly what you need in order to apply, where to go, etc.

Thank you both! Thorsten, they do have that but since it is UBA which is huge I wanted to see if I could get the info somewhere else, especially since there has to be other people who have done the same.

Philip, thank you, this is really helpful, so if I understand correctly I should get the transcript, have it notarized, and then sent to the Office of the Secretary (I got my degree in Washington, DC): http://os.dc.gov/service/document-authentication

I will contact Hopkins on Monday because it becomes a little bit confusing since I am from Norway, got my degree in Washington, DC, but the main campus of Hopkins is of course in Baltimore, MD, and I live here...

Back