Usa Expat Opening Bank Account In Uruguay ?

argcalif2010

Registered
Hay guys
I was wondering if anybody has opened a bank account in Colonia Uruguay. If so can you give me the heads up on all the docs needed and initial $ for deposit. Thanks in advance.

Didn't change since I think (that's for the BROU in Colonia)
http://baexpats.org/topic/23627-uruguay-banking-opening-account-and-withdrawing-dollars/page__st__10#entry223165

Minimum deposit is 250 USD I think

Your the best Frenchie. If you maintain $500 US in the account you don't get charged fees.

I thought many banks in Uruguay don't want to open accounts for North Americans due to the reporting requirements...or has that changed?

Santander Rio wanted a 10k USD deposit to open an account. Seemed a bit steep until HSBC told me that I'd need to deposit 100k USD in cash to open an account. Was waiting for them to add that the account was only eligible for people over 80 providing both parents countersigned...

Before I start this with the nay'sayers that hang around here let me validate BEFORE we start. Here is a WSJ article from a year or two back. Here's the pertinent quote then the hot link.

Wary Swiss Banks Shun Yanks
[background=rgb(255,255,255)]Credit Suisse AG says it doesn't comment on individual clients. In general, the Swiss bank "is willing to maintain relationships with clients who are U.S. nationals, provided that such clients are in compliance with their U.S. tax and reporting obligations," said a spokesman. This includes offering mortgages to Swiss-based U.S. citizens, he adds.[/background]

http://online.wsj.co...sNewsCollection

In moving to Argentina 7 years ago, upon applying for my first passport in my life I found "the key". What "Key" you ask? The Key to the Matrix! Since that time I have written a book about it and now have a daily international net radio show dealing with these subjects and topics. Last year I made a 27 minute video which shows the entire SCAM by the International Bankers. You can watch the video @ www.auspassport4ed.com. You can also read background, order the book, etc. Also, The Holy Grail is diagrammed & demonstrated for the 1st time, to my knowledge, in history.

The term "U.S. national" is the ORIGINAL U.S."C"itizen referred to in The Constitution. A 'c'itizen of the United States is a political status that was given to freed black slaves via the 14th Amendment after the Civil War which I see and understand now to be the REAL reason behind that travesty. That was designed TO BRING in the 14th Amendment and set up a duopoly of political statuses. One is a "national" Citizen and a free man with access to God given Constitutionally PROTECTED "R"ights. The other gives you 'civil rights' which are nothing more than federal government privileges.

What they have really done is bring in the Europe/English system called the feudal system into the country with the 14h Amendment. If you doubt this read the court site on the 4ed.com site towards the bottom of the page. That is the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court writing in the dissenting opinion of U.S. v Wong Kim Ark, the decision ALL the Obama brithers use. It also is the case that gave us the "anchor babies" problems in the U.S. today.

The FACTS are there for anyone to see and work at to understand as this has been VERY buried for decades since the bankruptcy of the U.S. on March 9, 1933 when the people where put into 'voluntary servitude' via the bankruptcy. In the feudal system IF your parents were in a condition of servitude and you were born YOU were BORN into that condition also. However, like your parents YOU can 'volunteer OUT' of the system very simply. The overall viewpoint and concept, with visual PROOF is in the video.

Banks in Uruguay and any other country of the world have NO problems opening accounts for 'U.S. nationals' because ALL of these oppressive laws, Patriot Act, etc. are written ONLY for "citizens of the U.S. (under the scope and purview of 14th Amendment) OR, the KEY word here, "RESIDENTS!" The LAST WORD in the 1st clause of the 14th. AND YOU thought resident means, "you live here". Well, NOT exactly! It CAN mean that but that is NOT the definition they're imputing here. You do NOT have to go to a Law Library, simply go to Webster's Collegiate Dictionary and look under the word "resident." The 1st definition is geographical, THE 2ND DEFINITION IS TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY LEGAL! Rights and Dutes are LEGAL language folks..

So, good luck. Hope this touches you enough to look into it further. The knowledge can/will literally change you life.... Also the world if we could spread it to enough people that are meant to receive it....

Roger

BTW, I currently live in Mendoza, San Rafael. I will be coming to BA for 2 to 3 months next Friday. If any of you would like to get together and go over this while I'm in town or if you'd like to have a group presentation I will be MORE than happy to give you the facts, history and bleak picture personally....

Before I start this with the nay'sayers that hang around here let me validate BEFORE we start. Here is a WSJ article from a year or two back. Here's the pertinent quote then the hot link.

Wary Swiss Banks Shun Yanks
[background=rgb(255,255,255)]Credit Suisse AG says it doesn't comment on individual clients. In general, the Swiss bank "is willing to maintain relationships with clients who are U.S. nationals, provided that such clients are in compliance with their U.S. tax and reporting obligations," said a spokesman. This includes offering mortgages to Swiss-based U.S. citizens, he adds.[/background]

http://online.wsj.co...sNewsCollection

In moving to Argentina 7 years ago, upon applying for my first passport in my life I found "the key". What "Key" you ask? The Key to the Matrix! Since that time I have written a book about it and now have a daily international net radio show dealing with these subjects and topics. Last year I made a 27 minute video which shows the entire SCAM by the International Bankers. You can watch the video @ www.auspassport4ed.com. You can also read background, order the book, etc. Also, The Holy Grail is diagrammed & demonstrated for the 1st time, to my knowledge, in history.

The term "U.S. national" is the ORIGINAL U.S."C"itizen referred to in The Constitution. A 'c'itizen of the United States is a political status that was given to freed black slaves via the 14th Amendment after the Civil War which I see and understand now to be the REAL reason behind that travesty. That was designed TO BRING in the 14th Amendment and set up a duopoly of political statuses. One is a "national" Citizen and a free man with access to God given Constitutionally PROTECTED "R"ights. The other gives you 'civil rights' which are nothing more than federal government privileges.

What they have really done is bring in the Europe/English system called the feudal system into the country with the 14h Amendment. If you doubt this read the court site on the 4ed.com site towards the bottom of the page. That is the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court writing in the dissenting opinion of U.S. v Wong Kim Ark, the decision ALL the Obama brithers use. It also is the case that gave us the "anchor babies" problems in the U.S. today.

The FACTS are there for anyone to see and work at to understand as this has been VERY buried for decades since the bankruptcy of the U.S. on March 9, 1933 when the people where put into 'voluntary servitude' via the bankruptcy. In the feudal system IF your parents were in a condition of servitude and you were born YOU were BORN into that condition also. However, like your parents YOU can 'volunteer OUT' of the system very simply. The overall viewpoint and concept, with visual PROOF is in the video.

Banks in Uruguay and any other country of the world have NO problems opening accounts for 'U.S. nationals' because ALL of these oppressive laws, Patriot Act, etc. are written ONLY for "citizens of the U.S. (under the scope and purview of 14th Amendment) OR, the KEY word here, "RESIDENTS!" The LAST WORD in the 1st clause of the 14th. AND YOU thought resident means, "you live here". Well, NOT exactly! It CAN mean that but that is NOT the definition they're imputing here. You do NOT have to go to a Law Library, simply go to Webster's Collegiate Dictionary and look under the word "resident." The 1st definition is geographical, THE 2ND DEFINITION IS TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY LEGAL! Rights and Dutes are LEGAL language folks..

So, good luck. Hope this touches you enough to look into it further. The knowledge can/will literally change you life.... Also the world if we could spread it to enough people that are meant to receive it....

Roger

BTW, I currently live in Mendoza, San Rafael. I will be coming to BA for 2 to 3 months next Friday. If any of you would like to get together and go over this while I'm in town or if you'd like to have a group presentation I will be MORE than happy to give you the facts, history and bleak picture personally....

Before offering anything to anybody, you should take a course in remedial punctuation and, then, remove your tinfoil.

Do you sell a method to pick up women in a glimpse?

Back