USA TV Channels in english

Fishmanfun

Registered
What is the best way to get US TV in Argentina ? San Martin de los Andes ?

I've used USTVNOW.COM.

PS: Click on the magnifying glass in the black and white header from any page and enter the word "USA channels" in the search box (searching in titles only, leaving the space for the author blank).

You can repeat this procedure to instantly see many answers to many of the questions you have (about migraciones, temporary and permanent residency, etc, etc, etc.).

Any "words" with only two letters (such TV and US) will automatically be excluded from your searches.

I have used ustvgo.tv a few times and it seems to work fine - unless there is very high demand (e.g. during the Superbowl).

For the Superbowl I had used YouTube TV via a VPN (the free 2 week trial). They provide lots of channels in decent quality (HD 60Hz) but gets expensive after the free trial.

I've used USTVNOW.COM.

PS: Click on the magnifying glass in the black and white header from any page and enter the word "USA channels" in the search box (searching in titles only, leaving the space for the author blank).

You can repeat this procedure to instantly see many answers to many of the questions you have (about migraciones, temporary and permanent residency, etc, etc, etc.).

Any "words" with only two letters (such TV and US) will automatically be excluded from your searches.
Thank you

I have used ustvgo.tv a few times and it seems to work fine - unless there is very high demand (e.g. during the Superbowl).

For the Superbowl I had used YouTube TV via a VPN (the free 2 week trial). They provide lots of channels in decent quality (HD 60Hz) but gets expensive after the free trial.
Thank you

There is locast.org
They are not-for-profit and free to use; donations are welcome.

Due to legal restrictions they provide content only to users located in geographical regions where they operate their antennas: Seattle, San Francisco and few other metro areas.
However! They use chrome location sensor to detect location and there is easy way to fake location sensor in chrome (via built-in Chrome Developer Tools).

There is locast.org
They are not-for-profit and free to use; donations are welcome.

Due to legal restrictions they provide content only to users located in geographical regions where they operate their antennas: Seattle, San Francisco and few other metro areas.
However! They use chrome location sensor to detect location and there is easy way to fake location sensor in chrome (via built-in Chrome Developer Tools).
This is all a little heavy for me right now ! 3 dogs, buying a vehicle , driving 1000 miles ! Not to mention I'm a DC guy for 59 years ready for new adventure in life ! Thank you

This is all a little heavy for me right now ! 3 dogs, buying a vehicle , driving 1000 miles ! Not to mention I'm a DC guy for 59 years ready for new adventure in life ! Thank you
If you have a US credit card, get a VPN. That's how I get Hulu , Netflix, Amazon prime video, PBS and all the regular network channels.

If you have a US credit card, get a VPN. That's how I get Hulu , Netflix, Amazon prime video, PBS and all the regular network channels.

Netflix, Hulu and Amazon are all pretty good at detecting commonly used VPNs.
One needs to specifically shop for VPN which is "undetectable", not just any VPN.

Back