Used Laptop for Sale

sagehen

Registered
After 7 weeks here, we're headed back home. I purchased a used laptop (from another BA Expat) about 5 weeks ago, and we are now looking to sell it. It has a Ubuntu (Linux) operating system (not Windows).

Here are the details:
- Toshiba Satellite 30 laptop
- The specs are on this page:
http://www.mytoshiba.com.au/web/res...oks/satellite/satellite_l30_psl30a-00100e.pdf
- Its about 3.5 years old
- Includes: soft case, a security lock (which I haven't used), power cable and a usb wifi adapter.
- Operating system: Ubuntu

If you're looking for a laptop to surf the net and email, this computer will suit you fine. I am no computer expert, but the Ubuntu operating system worked just fine. You have to keep the laptop plugged in (battery life low) and external speakers are not functional.

Price: $550 pesos

If you're interested or have questions, let us know.

I'm interested please send me a text and i'll come and pick it up this week I can only afford 450 is that ok?

mobile 1567963006

How much memory does it have and do you know the size of the hard drive?

simonmicheal said:
I'm interested please send me a text and i'll come and pick it up this week I can only afford 450 is that ok?

mobile 1567963006

Incredible.

Celia said:
How much memory does it have and do you know the size of the hard drive?

Hi Celia - the laptop has 1.1GB RAM and 35GB hard drive.

Hi simonmicheal -we appreciate your interest, but $450 is far below market value.

Also, the physical condition of the laptop is great. The housing, screen, keyboard, trackpad, hinges, etc are all in excellent shape. The usb wifi adapter is a fast 54g (i.e. 54Mbps).

Is it still for sale? Your link doesn't appear to work. Do you have any more info on the model #? Is windows on another partition?

thanks

Hi All,

I purchased the above laptop from Sagehen, and put Windows on it. It is great for basic tasks and I am asking $550 pesos. I am not willing to negotiate on the price, as it is a great backup machine, so if I can't recoup the money I spent on it, I will keep it.

Please PM me if you are interested.

just wanted to bump this up - I am leaving on Monday...

Back