Used tennis racket for sale - anyone?

JanusBR

Registered
Hi everyone

I'm a Danish guy who just moved to Argentina. I've been playing tennis my whole life, but couldn't fit my rackets into the luggage in the way down here. And wont get a chance to bring them down until Christmas when I go back for the holidays.

So I was wondering if any of you had a used racket you would be willing to sell?

I'm looking for a players racket. (Thin frame and either a 18x20 or 16x18 string pattern). Something along the lines of the Head YOUTEK IK, the old Wilson Pro Staff 6.0 or 6.1, Head Radical Tour, Donnay Pro-One Limited Edition etc.

Also, if anyone of you guys would like to play, I'd be very interested. On the NTRP rankings (as I know some of the US guys like to use) I used to be around a 6.0, but probably dropped down to a 5.0 or 4.5 since I haven't played much the last few years. Lacking stability etc.

Anyway, let me know if anyone has a decent racket for sale.

hey i am a 5.0 and looking to play. sadly i do not have my racquets as well. i was going to buy one / two but have not yet looked into it

As far as I know everyone plays outside, when it is 35 degrees and when it is 5 degrees... only the rain can come in the way :D

carpenrj said:
hey i am a 5.0 and looking to play. sadly i do not have my racquets as well. i was going to buy one / two but have not yet looked into it

Carpenjr I'd love to go and play sometime. I prefer outdoor clay, but what ever works I suppose. I'm a member of Megatlon and therefore I get a discount on their court in Congreso.

I'm actually not sure about the price, since I haven't looked into it due to no rackets, but it should be reasonable and from the looks of the webpage it seems to be a decent court.

I tried to order some from Tenniswarehouse. com but they didnt send by regular mail to Argentina due to size restrictions, and special delivery would be around 45USD for one racket.

Still looking for rackets, if anyone sees this :)

JanusBR said:
I tried to order some from Tenniswarehouse. com but they didnt send by regular mail to Argentina due to size restrictions, and special delivery would be around 45USD for one racket.

plus 50% import tax...
I might have a racket for sale, a HEAD, must check the type.
PM if interested...

Well I just decided to get my parents to send my bag with rackets etc down here from Copenhagen. By regular mail (7-10 days delivery) it was around 90USD. A lot cheaper than any other option especially considering I have 3 Babolat AeroPro Drive that would most likely be around 1000-1300 pesos here.

JanusBR said:
Well I just decided to get my parents to send my bag with rackets etc down here from Copenhagen. By regular mail (7-10 days delivery) it was around 90USD. A lot cheaper than any other option especially considering I have 3 Babolat AeroPro Drive that would most likely be around 1000-1300 pesos here.

you will probably have to pay import tax...

Back