Vacation ideas - week-long trip from Rosario (driving only)

Fiscal

Registered
I was thinking somewhere in Uruguay, or, alternatively, maybe Salta/Juyjuy. Any recommendations?

Cataratas. If you've never been, you must.
It's about fourteen or fifteen hours by car from Rosario so you could break your journey in Sergio's favourite place - Posadas. :)
Personally, I've nothing against Posadas and Posadas/Encarnacion is my preferred gateway in and out of Paraguay.

I would need to break up the drive in to two days but that's fine. A car is the only time the baby doesn't cry!

A car is the only time the baby doesn't cry!

I feel for you. I still have memories of driving aimlessly around town until the little one fell asleep and hoping we could get back indoors without waking him again. That was a long time ago: my eldest is forty next month. That's the same eldest who, at four-and-a-half months, we took to what turned out to be Led Zeppelin's final festival gig at Knebworth. He seems to have survived the trauma :) They didn't have kiddie ear-defenders in those days but we didn't take him too close to the stage.

For a short relaxing vacation maybe for two or three nights, very close to Rosario, you could consider Hotel Colonial San Nicolas. We stayed there in a suite and it wasn't very expensive. Nice big park like grounds. Not much to do besides hang out at the pool.

Back