Vaccination without DNI?

There is a special option on the province vaccunation website for people with no DNI

I have posted to the thread "Covid Vaccination Argentina" an experience I am currently going through enrolling in CABA for the vaccine with a passport.

now in provincia buenos aires the over 35s can go to the vaccination centres without turnos.
They will give you the first dose with passport but said a precaria is required to get the second dose.
Are the requirements the same in CABA?

now in provincia buenos aires the over 35s can go to the vaccination centres without turnos.
They will give you the first dose with passport but said a precaria is required to get the second dose.
Are the requirements the same in CABA?

I went for my vaccine last week in CABA with just my passport and they said nothing about the requirement for a precaria for the second dose, they just told me they will call or message me when it is possible to schedule my second dose.

For me it doesn't make any sense in requiring a precaria for the 2nd dose, if they are willing to give out the first dose without one why not for the second?

I went for my vaccine last week in CABA with just my passport and they said nothing about the requirement for a precaria for the second dose, they just told me they will call or message me when it is possible to schedule my second dose.

For me it doesn't make any sense in requiring a precaria for the 2nd dose, if they are willing to give out the first dose without one why not for the second?

Doesn't make any sense at all, but it lines up with what is said in this article for provincia buenos aires.

Btw which vaccine did you get? the caba page showing what vaccine in each centre is slow to be updated

I tried to get vaccinated with just a passport but they sent me away saying I needed documentation that connects me to CABA in some way. Luckily I had a Certificado de Domicilio at home which for them was enough, but otherwise with just a passport you may not have luck.

Doesn't make any sense at all, but it lines up with what is said in this article for provincia buenos aires.

Btw which vaccine did you get? the caba page showing what vaccine in each centre is slow to be updated

Combined with Jaimito's response it looks like it depends on who attends you on the day, how very Argentinian!

I got Sinopharm, unfortunately the possibility to see which center has which vaccine wasn't available at the time, I'd have chosen Sputnik to make my very Kirchnerst fiancée jealous :D.

I am still getting notifications to book an appointment for my first dose though so I'm starting to think that with my passport they haven't registered my first one correctly, I'll reply if and when I get the notification for the 2nd dose.

I received the alert to book an appointment for my 2nd dosis which is tomorrow, I'll reply back afterwards with confirmation if it was plain sailing again or if the experience was different this time..

I was able to get vaccinated in June here in CABA using my passport (which is my preference, even if I had received my DNI). My proof of connection to CABA was my Precarious Residency Certificate. Hoping to get the 2nd (relatively) soon

Back