Vaping In Argentina?

niceguyeddie

Registered
Is it possible to buy electronic cigarette paraphernalia and e-liquids containing nicotine in Argentina? Also, does anyone know if it is ok to bring my own batteries, atomisers and e-liquids in through Ezeiza?

Peace

You can buy it online, but the variety of equipment is rather small. If you bring your own atomizer, make sure to bring enough resistances as you might not get the ones you need here. Bringing it in via EZE is no problem (assuming you don't have liters of liquid with you).

Good luck in giving up smoking in Argentina, where cigarettes are cheap and smoking is socially accepted (if not encouraged)!

Is it possible to buy electronic cigarette paraphernalia and e-liquids containing nicotine in Argentina? Also, does anyone know if it is ok to bring my own batteries, atomisers and e-liquids in through Ezeiza?

At the moment t is illegal to import, advertise and sell vaping products in this country. (This country produces a large quantity of tobacco, which may have something to do with it. There is a suggestion that it may be legalised this year, but don't hold your breath.) It is not illegal to vape, however, or to have vaping equipment and liquids in one's possession. Tourists may bring their own equipment and liquids in with them - I don't think there is even a question about this on the customs form.

Like many things in this country there is a 'parallel market' in vaping products. You don't have to look far to find one on-line. Mostly these places will take your order on-line and deliver by moto - you pay cash on delivery.

Good luck
La Fleur

At the moment t is illegal to import, advertise and sell vaping products in this country. (This country produces a large quantity of tobacco, which may have something to do with it. There is a suggestion that it may be legalised this year, but don't hold your breath.) It is not illegal to vape, however, or to have vaping equipment and liquids in one's possession. Tourists may bring their own equipment and liquids in with them - I don't think there is even a question about this on the customs form.

Like many things in this country there is a 'parallel market' in vaping products. You don't have to look far to find one on-line. Mostly these places will take your order on-line and deliver by moto - you pay cash on delivery.

Good luck
La Fleur

Any idea if its legal to import these days ? Im from the Uk and i was thinking of bringing some in on the plane...maybe to sell. Possible ?

I have seen people with e-cigarettes and stores selling them. I can't remember where exactly, mostly in smoking shops

Galeria Bond St. on Santa Fe can set you up.

not only e-cigs and vaping, but its one stop shopping for your tattoo, piercing, skateboarding, spray paint for grafitti, vinyl records and cds, and streetwear clothes and shoes.
punks, goths, and skaters have been going there for many years.

https://www.facebook.com/Cigarrillos.Electronicos.Bondstreet/
http://www.galeriabondstreet.com/index_eng.html

Yeah, stores sell them but i still dont dont how they got them into the country. I can only assume its legal now to import them.

Good luck in giving up smoking in Argentina, where cigarettes are cheap and smoking is socially accepted (if not encouraged)!

Yes cigarettes are about 75% cheaper.....it's one of the few joys of living here compared to the UK.

However I do enjoy a pipe now and again which doesn't come cheap. The inexpensive locally produced pipe tobacco is like cow dung and imported blends expensive.

I vape daily. I've never been questioned about any parts pieces or batteries not even liquids when going thru EZE. When I trek back to states I stock up on everything possible and I have even purchased liquid here from marcado libre when I wasn't home to use my own liquid.

Back