Very Trusted Housekeeper Available

mariposa

Registered
I am leaving Buenos Aires. My housekeeper, Monica, has worked for me (not exclusively) for the past 4 years. I don't think she is available every single day but she will have days free. Can work just about anywhere in Capital Federal and beyond.

She is very honest, trustworthy, reliable, intelligent, a good worker, and a very nice person. She has had a key to my house for the past 4 years, and (in spite of what some people say in this community), I would trust her with anything. She is part of the positive experiences of living in BA which I will miss.

Please PM me if you are interested.

I already got a bunch of PMs and will answer them one by one. I forgot to mention that Monica will still be working for me for another 4 weeks.

Please ask Monica if it would interest her to work full time en blanco in my Bed and Breakfast?

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Please ask Monica if it would interest her to work full time en blanco in my Bed and Breakfast? [/background]

i will ask her although i doubt she is available full time. i will let you know.

Back