Visa Rejection Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadMum

Registered
Hi Everybody!!

This is my first post so I just wanted to Thank you all first for the useful information in this forum.

I have applied for a tourist visa to Argentina but unfortunately after waiting for more than 7 months for a reply I got rejected with no reason provided.

Does anyone know if there is an appeal process for this rejection and what would you advise me to do.

Thank you

JadMum...welcome to the forum. Members try their best but we don't claim to have all the answers. And/or that the answers posted are correct.

But if you hope to obtain opinions, I suggest you provide additional information....
1. Country of issue of your current passport?
2.. City/country abroad where you applied at the ARG Embassy?
3. Your age?

Yes, you can appeal it. You have 30 working days. It should be done here in Argentina. There is a lawyer who specialize in that, expensive indeed. I can look for his contact info if you are interested.

Yes, you can appeal it. You have 30 working days. It should be done here in Argentina. There is a lawyer who specialize in that, expensive indeed. I can look for his contact info if you are interested.

wow! i never knoew this one!

Thank you all for your replies and help.

To give some background I am a 30 year old Syrian residing in Lebanon and have applied at the embassy here in Beirut.

Dr. Christian can you please forward me the details of the lawyer and if possible the link to the procedure text itself. And of course if you can manage to find any other reasonably priced lawyers :).

Thank you all for your replies and help.

To give some background I am a 30 year old Syrian residing in Lebanon and have applied at the embassy here in Beirut.

Dr. Christian can you please forward me the details of the lawyer and if possible the link to the procedure text itself. And of course if you can manage to find any other reasonably priced lawyers :).
How long ago did you leave Syria - always like hearing opinions from people living there instead of FAKE NEWS !

JadMum....Good news!
As a Syrian, you don't need a tourist visa or a lawyer to assist you in entering Argentina legally.
https://www.iom.int/news/2017-sees-...resettled-argentina-ever-five-families-arrive

You can apply for an Entry Permit as a refugee thru Argentina's "Program Syria" at any Argentine consulate in the world, including the one in Lebanon.
......Do not be cheated. The procedure is EASY and FREE. There is no need for AGENTS or INTERMEDIARIES.

Argentine DNM MIGRACIONES, Ministerio del Interior
http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/programasiria/indexSiria.php?acercaprograma
Excerpt from this website..
........The National Directorate of Migration (DNM), a body under the Ministry of the Interior, Public Works and Housing, reports that the "Special Humanitarian Visa Program for Foreigners Affected by the Arab Republic of Syria", called "Program Syria ", was extended by DNM Provision No. 4683/2016....

Once the procedure has been initiated by the caller or applicant, the beneficiary must appear before any Argentine consulate in the world (including the one in Damascus), to carry out the consular interview and, subsequently, if no impediment arises, obtain the visa humanitarian with which to travel to Argentina. Upon entering Argentina you will obtain your ID for 2 (two) years, renewable for one more year, after which you can access a permanent residence. During such period, the beneficiary will enjoy the same civil, social and economic rights as an Argentine citizen.

Not all Syrians are refugees. Plenty of Syrians live in other countries and have made a good life.

The fact that JadMum applied for a visit visa probably means she wanted to visit and not move. In either case, it is recommended she go with the lawyer and then through that lawyer decide the route based on actual circumstances.

How long ago did you leave Syria - always like hearing opinions from people living there instead of FAKE NEWS !
I have moved my family here as a result of constant mortar shelling from opposition areas but I go there weekly for my work. I guess as most of you know once you have a family their well being is your number one priority, otherwise we wouldn't have left. My view as a Syrian is that if it were left to us the fighting would have ended a long time ago as some people lost everything, but it seems Syria has become the place for regional and international powers to settle their scores. The situation is gradually getting better and we hope our country can one day return to the beautiful, multicultural and thriving place it once was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back