Visit Visa to be opened. WHEN !?

Ammar

Registered
Hola Todos.
Can some 1 give an estimate on when will Argentina Open tourist visas again ?
I'm an Argentina National, but my wife isn't, i've tried to approach the Embassy where we live, to apply for my wife, for a Visit or tourist visa, and they said it's closed.
Gracias.

The latest is December 2021. But that will depend on the state of the pandemic.

waw !! that long ...
the lungs of Argentina is Tourism, and Dollar price is getting sky high !
this will definitely impact the economy. i sure hope they open before Dec.2021, but pandemic complicates things big time..

Hola Todos.
Can some 1 give an estimate on when will Argentina Open tourist visas again ?
I'm an Argentina National, but my wife isn't, i've tried to approach the Embassy where we live, to apply for my wife, for a Visit or tourist visa, and they said it's closed.
Gracias.
She can enter as a family member, you don't need to go to the Embassy though you will need your marriage certificate apostilled.

waw !! that long ...
the lungs of Argentina is Tourism, and Dollar price is getting sky high !
this will definitely impact the economy. i sure hope they open before Dec.2021, but pandemic complicates things big time..

"Dollar price is getting sky high"? Say what? It peaked at 190-195 and is currently down to 135/137

Jaimito !!!
seriously !, i have my marriage certificate legally translated to Spanish, and Apostilled by the Embassy.
but no 1 told me i can simply travel to Argentina, without getting a Visit visa for my wife !
can u explain this further please, and the source.

"Dollar price is getting sky high"? Say what? It peaked at 190-195 and is currently down to 135/137
i agree with u, but if the tourism is closed, this will have an impact on the dollar price rising again, that's just my opinion.

Jaimito !!!
seriously !, i have my marriage certificate legally translated to Spanish, and Apostilled by the Embassy.
but no 1 told me i can simply travel to Argentina, without getting a Visit visa for my wife !
can u explain this further please, and the source.
My guess is this only applies to people from countries that have visa free travel with Argentina. Probably a different situation for those who need to apply for a visa beforehand. Most people on here are from the US/EU so wouldn't take that into consideration.

Back