Vladimir Putin: Alpha

pandulf.ironhead

Registered
995put31.jpg

also

putin_and_children.jpg

and don't forget,

putin_shooting-gun.jpg

By comparison in the US we're ruled by the likes of Barney Frank, bug-eyed Pelosi, adolescent-voiced Tim Geithner, ballet-dancing indoor "tough guy" Rahm Emanuel and of course the prissy nerd-in-chief Oboma.

I like how he wears his ears upside down to guard his 'do.

Of course; his firearm handling leaves a lot to be desired. -Left hand in pocket, finger on trigger when muzzle not aimed at the target. -Both no-nos.

Neil

Denver, its just a mind-controlled set. You are controlling ur finger, not keeping your finger at distance for "in case shit happened". And barrel-up position is just enough to be safe.

Of course all-american field manuals will teach soldier to walk through a forest aiming in following direction. And "swat" members holding each other by shoulder and walking like freaking scolopendra in order "to let everyone feel" that someone's right behind you. WTF!!! I've never seen so much dumb-ass-ity.
Seriously! Do they practice goos-walk in synchronical movement too?
And btw, how do American Army personnel checking their combat laptops for the Internet connection?:cool:

pandulf.ironhead said:
By comparison in the US we're ruled by the likes of Barney Frank, bug-eyed Pelosi, adolescent-voiced Tim Geithner, ballet-dancing indoor "tough guy" Rahm Emanuel and of course the prissy nerd-in-chief Oboma.

Actually the US is now run exactly the way most of the world wants it to be run - by weak, no backbone leaders... Much of the world wants a weak US and their wishes have come true...

If a US president postured and showed any kind of strength the way Vladimir Putin is here he would be called a "cowboy".

markbsas said:
Actually the US is now run exactly the way most of the world wants it to be run - by weak, no backbone leaders... Much of the world wants a weak US and their wishes have come true...

If a US president postured and showed any kind of strength the way Vladimir Putin is here he would be called a "cowboy".

I guess we'd have to call it a Cossack now wouldn't we? :p btw, he's not. He's a James Bond with a seemingly younger consent age preference.

Pictures are priceless!

Back