Volcanic Eruption Drinks Night

Liam3494

Registered
OK, to "celebrate" my delay in leaving BsAs on Vacation (should have flown out at the start of this week - now re-scheduled for May 3rd thanks to an Icelandic eruption)), can I suggest a night out on the lash! Or for those of you who haven't been out drinking in Ireland, a night out for a few drinks, meeting up with old and new faces who are in BsAs.....

I will suggest Monday coming, April 26th, and am open to suggestions as to location. Personally I live on the south side of the city, but it is usual for Expat Gatherings to take place north of the centre as the majority of folk are residing Palermo/Recoleta way... I can go with the flow, much as I love The Gibraltar in San Telmo.........

The Wherever Bar, off Santa Fe (Oro) is a popular spot, but I will wait to hear from the regulars as to availability and/or location....

So my two suggestions are the Gibraltar and Wherever - Get back to me! And we can post a gathering if enough souls are around....

I,m in and it,s 95 per cent sure that I,ll be flying the same day...9pm actually

My flight is 8.40pm - Continental to Houston, then onto Newark and eventually Dublin (Using Air Miles) - Who have you ended up with?

A lot of folk have read this - But only two say they are interested.... Any other takers?

HowardinBA,
So you are leaving!! Happy flying. Were you able to get a better deal? Aerolineas is a good airline.

Stella said:
HowardinBA,
So you are leaving!! Happy flying. Were you able to get a better deal? Aerolineas is a good airline.
I will go on May 7th until 26th,confirmed now..:rolleyes:

Perhaps we can arrange a get together with some folks for the Friday after you return back to BA. You will miss the holiday festivities!!

someone else will have to arrange it as Liam and I will be away,and I won,t be near a comp!!

Back