Voluntarios del refugio de san pedro (apama)

Nancy Ruggeri

Registered
TimeSaturday, July 2 · 2:00pm - 5:00pm

https://www.facebook.com/lizn1/posts/2162706156928?notif_t=feed_comment_reply#!/pages/VOLUNTARIOS-DEL-REFUGIO-DE-SAN-PEDRO-APAMA/123665647714984

Looking for a chance to help animals, volunteer, lend your ideas and expertise...its urgently needed! These people hard working folks. They do so much with so little. San Pedro Dog Refuge is located out side of Buenos Aires...they need more kennels, volunteers to build them, fund raisers...please help these poor abandoned pets have a life! if you are looking to adopt please go to one of these camps...all pets have been fixed, vacinate, de wormed...etc thank you!!!

Hi Nancy - I would love to volunteer for something like this! But San Pedro is too far for me, is there another location in Capital? (Or, within a reasonable distance via bus?)

Thank you so much for spreading the word about this, I hope that others can help out!

I think the Protectora sarmiento is looking for volunteers and they're in Capital...They rescue cats and dogs.
xx

We donate a couple times at this blog: http://www.adopcionesbuenosaires.blogspot.com/

We see him on tv, with Raul Portal.

He need wood, food, he personally says: Dont give memoney, give me wood to make homes for the dogs (of the streets) and another materials.

We got 3 dogs, one (the oldest) is Kiki, somebody give us when he was to small even to eat, but with many love he grow up very strong.
Then, we was walking in the Centenary Park (Parque Centenario) in Villa Crespo and my husband see one dalmatian, it was for sell, with many things in his skin, she was sufering, then we buy it, Victor felt in love, his name es Calma Chicha, she is dept, she cant hear anything, well, we took her to home, she grow healthy and very smart...
and, one day, when she has one year old and kiki ten years...they make six doggies, that was a nightmare, we dont have children, but with this six doggies we have to work day and night, it was extremly hard.
Now, the time has pass, and we have one of the doggis, his name es Gordo (fatty boy), before was Coco, but, it sims dont like him, ´cause he dont listen to us.

Well, that is our history.

Many times our home was like a dog hostel, we rescue dogs from street and then we look for a new home in our neiverhood.

Good night to everyone!

Sorry for my english!

Vero y Vic

We was thinking, perhaps we can go to help a weekend to san pedro, get some users with car and share the costs of the trip.

Greetings,Victor

Hi everyone...I am so glad I checked in to see if anyone had posted because I didnt get an email notification...Hepdoll...yes San Pedro is about 150 kilometers out of Buenos Aires ...I posted the Feria America that is being held on August 9th but It never made it on...I guess because it involves money I do not know...I have lot of posting on my facebook and I invite you to ask to be added. I am starting a non profit here in Nevada so that I may be in better position to assist these people that do so much with so little...
Hepdoll...San Pedro needs a lot of help...you could start asking expats, friends to donate blankets, food, building supplies ...then take it down there or have one of the volunteers comes down or take up...that would be welcomed....they are very sweet people!
I have been trying to go through all the information and groups and what seems to be top priority....castration , castration ...there is no euthanisia in Argentina since 2008 and many just dont want to take the responsiblity or the time...the refugios need to be able to take care of the pets that they find and cant find adoptions for...food, medicine and vet bills...its really easy to say dont give me money...but while vets will donate time they will not donate medicines and supplies , its just too costly!!!
Please join me https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/ this is my facebook...there you can see the some of the orgs that I have been in contact with. My dream is to bring the SPCA to Argentina or form a type of SPCA to be a network for these people. This way they can get out of Crisis Management...I am still putting together information and trying to see what there is and what there is not...please join me...Hepdoll...there are some closer and there is a fund raiser being held but like i said they did not post that here...its a fair and they are looking for donations for rifles, etc...please again https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/ thank You God Bless!!!

Back