Walk and exercise with me, make some $...

2GuysInPM

Registered
I’m getting back to my exercise routine to loose weight. I walk twice a day (mornings and afternoons) around 2 or 3 of the dikes here in Puerto Madero (2.8 to 4 km total). I’m a big guy, so I only walk at a normal pace and I don’t jog nor power-walk.

I’m looking for 2 walking companions to help me be structured and scheduled for this. I’ve done this same routine on my own in the past, but find it easier and more motivating to walk with someone. A couple of years ago, I was able to loose a lot of weight (~40kgs) doing this routine for 6 months, and I’d like to repeat that. I have used trainers for this in the past, but have not found an English speaking one this time around.

Ideally, I’d like to find two persons to walk with; one for the mornings (9 ~ 10 am), and another for the afternoons (6 ~ 7 pm). I need someone reliable who is willing to commit to doing this 5 days a week (Mondays through Fridays). Each walking session takes from 1 hr to 1.5 hrs, but it won't usually exceed that. We will meet here in Puerto Madero. I am looking to pay $70/hr for your time. We can start off with a 1-week trial, and if everything works out, we can move on with a long-term arrangement.

You don’t have to be a trainer, male or female is ok, and I no issues with age either (I’m 38 btw). But I do prefer an expat who speaks English. If you’re interested, please send me a private message and let me know your availability, etc. :)

Thanks for all the responses!.. will be contacting you shortly. Still looking for a few more leads, so PM me. :)

Back