Walk my dog? I'll pay ya!

Canick

Registered
My last dog walker has gone back home, so I am now looking for a caring and confident "dog person" to walk my 2 year old lab.

it would be monday through friday, preferably from around 630-730pm near the US embassy and the Rosedal (Palermo parks). It is still light out at that time and a safe area.

The pay is $50 pesos for the hour paid each walk. ($250 a week)

I know there are pack dog walkers who will do it, but I'm looking for someone who will actually exercise my dog, and not tie her to a tree for the hour. :)

the right person is confident enough to off leash her with other dogs and is experienced / knowledgable enough to know when that is not a good idea.

she (Cora) is a bit shy, very gentle and already has a lot of dog park friends. I just need the help in my schedule.

if you are looking to make a bit of extra money and would think this is a good fit, please PM me or post here.

thanks so much

nick

OMG i love dogs and Cora sounds lovely and a good buddy, I'd do it for free but I'm on the other side of bnorte

I would be thrilled to do it! I miss having a dog here so much I've been thinking about offering myself as a paseadora... I'm in Palermo and that time of day would be perfect! I'll send you a PM so we can discuss! :)

Back