Want to meet people

Gianna

Registered
Hi everyone,

I am in Bs As since a few weeks now and I would like to meet more people, especially in Palermo since I live there. let me know if you're up for a drink

See you soon

Hi Gianna

Welcome! I've only been here 4 weeks myself and would love to meet you for a drink. I'm teaching English here and living in the centre. Never been to Palermo but we could meet in Puerto Madero perhaps?

Gary

hi guys, am pretty much in the same boat, and live in Palermo. would love to meet up for a drink with you guys. either Palermo or Puerto Madero would be fine with me. let me know...

Deborah

hi all, i'm new to the city too... be good to meet up with others.. i'm in san telmo so anywhere in the city is pretty easy to get to. keep me in the loop!

Evening all,

I'm in the same boat as most, been here about six weeks and i'm getting pretty thirsty myself.

I'm not really the picnic-ing type but if any one fancies breaking the week up with a few sherbets this thursday that would be great.

;)

Hi all, I'm new to Buenos Aires myself and live in Palermo. Would love to meet up for drinks and meet some new people! Am free Thursday and Sunday at this point!

Hi sarah-

I live in Palermo too. I ave only been out once here and I noticed it did not get busy till pretty late.

Where are you from Sarah? I am from the UK

C

Back