Want to purchase House

Mizu

Registered
Hello
Is their any updates on getting US Dollars into Argentina to purchase a house. Found one love it. Have the money, the walls went up today on bringing the dollars here.

My Bank in US told me today I have to bed in US to make wire transfer.

Thats easy to understand.

How to get those dollars here in Dollars. is the tough part.

banco Columbia said it can be done at one of their main branches. ???? dollars to Dollars.
If this were true I am sure it would be posted here.

This is happening now, so I can not comment on what the bank will say when I do go.

Anything new on this topic?

Thank you

Hello
Is their any updates on getting US Dollars into Argentina to purchase a house. Found one love it. Have the money, the walls went up today on bringing the dollars here.

My Bank in US told me today I have to bed in US to make wire transfer.

Thats easy to understand.

How to get those dollars here in Dollars. is the tough part.

banco Columbia said it can be done at one of their main branches. ???? dollars to Dollars.
If this were true I am sure it would be posted here.

This is happening now, so I can not comment on what the bank will say when I do go.

Anything new on this topic?

Thank you
Its actually easy to bring money to Argentina for a purchase of a property as long as you can prove provenance of the funds . If you wish to know please reach out

Im reaching out! Please contact me.

Thank you,

For everyone what I have learned. Banco Columbia told me they can open account Dollars for Dollars Monday we will go and I will post results.

The other way is through bonds.

I am also interested in learning more about this topic, if you don't mind sharing the process here. Thanks!

This is from accouintant yesterday. Im a creative person this whole process is confusing me.

[5/30/24, 12:05:43 PM] ‪+54 9 11 6052‑2577‬:

The money goes from your US ACCOUNT to our us account
We buy bonds abroad
We sell bonds here
We transfer from our local account to your local account

Everything in dollars

In figured out a work around if the seller agrees.

Paying as a rent to buy until the amout is paid then I would receive the deed

I don't like the Bonds, theres a chance you can loose money, thats what concerns me.

Has anyone done this and is it safe?

This is from accouintant yesterday. Im a creative person this whole process is confusing me.

[5/30/24, 12:05:43 PM] ‪+54 9 11 6052‑2577‬:

The money goes from your US ACCOUNT to our us account
We buy bonds abroad
We sell bonds here
We transfer from our local account to your local account

Everything in dollars

In figured out a work around if the seller agrees.

Paying as a rent to buy until the amout is paid then I would receive the deed

I don't like the Bonds, theres a chance you can loose money, thats what concerns me.

Has anyone done this and is it safe?
I’ve bought two properties here. The company I’ve used to get cash here does this process. 3.5-5% fee.

Back