Watching the World Cup

Hey Liam, I met Cristina, she took me by the hand and said: "Torsten, I paid millions of Pesos for the "Futbol para todos"- program and you will charge only 30 Pesos? You are such a noble person...". ;)

Seriously: We will put all our passion for football in these events and I´m sure 30 Pesos will "vale la pena"!

Yours Torsten / Team Corazon Argentina

Liam3494 said:
Let's see - Paying for the right to watch TV in an Argentine Pub.... And I thought that here it was "Futbol para todos!"...... Where's Christina when you need her :)

LOL I agree... I'm not seeing anything value-added here. Expat pricing is so cute :rolleyes:

;)... My tongue was also formly in my cheek as well ;)...

Given that my team is not in South Africa, thanks to that French hand, I have yet to get enthused about it all yet, but I will...... And may well take you up on this....

Oui were Robbed!

you will probally find "herself" somewhere round chaves's bits.....the only game she is interested in....."bolazoooooooo" hugo.....suerte
shame about Noren Irand but what do you expect from a team full of cheating french
africans and micky plastecine being the judge..plus the other bloke septic splatter
these are the ones who denied a replay.!!!!!! and they wont allow cameras like all the other games.....this world cup will be full of henry balls up ...but they ddont care..

well will off to watch the cupy in ENGLAND..thank fuck i here you say...ta non taken
I just dont want to be here when Argentina win..even though mi novia is bobos..Argie
if Englnd play like they did against the Mex its sadness all round...suerte

Corazon Argentina said:
Sorry Liam, didn´t know that your from Ireland...free entrance for you for all french games and a free beer for every Henry-Goal! :D

Torsten!

Well, I do want to see France get beaten, so maybe this is an offer too good to pass up... Have to "hand" it to you, you have a good business deal set up here :).....

Liam3494 said:
Well, I do want to see France get beaten, so maybe this is an offer too good to pass up... Have to "hand" it to you, you have a good business deal set up here :).....

We will see, if I will survive playing "God save the Queen" seven times (worst case scenario) in an argentine pub ;-) . Maybe I will be stoned by original rocks from the Malvinas...

Back