We have to be nimble and precise!

steveinbsas

Registered
That's what HE said tonight..from West Point.

Any thoughts?

Anyone?

Does anyone remember James Cagney singing "I''m a Yankee doodle dandy?"

Just substitute the words "Pseudo intellectual pansy..."

I try not to watch the fearless leader anymore since all we have is hope and promise. You can't really blame him since most of the government is controlled by the banksters.

criswkh said:
I try not to watch the fearless leader anymore since all we have is hope and promise. You can't really blame him since most of the government is controlled by the banksters.

All we have is hope and promise?

Where's the change?

Steve , you are such a double digit I.Q. D*** F***. This ENTIRE mess was thanks to your boys (and girl) Dick and George and Donny R. and Condi the c**t. They are the A-holes that went into Iraq which had nothing to do with 9/11. Get enlightened/educated my man cause you don't have an effing clue..... With that said OBAMA is nothing but another Bull Sh*t Politician that knows how to waste everybody else's hard earned money, F--k Him !!!! (Remember, you said "ANY THOUGHTS?" up above - here are mine - straight up and raw. If don't like them don't ASK !!!) A VERY pissed off Dudester

Lee said:
I hope it motivates more young americans to join the army.

YEAH, all the kids of the big mouth hypocrite Republicans (we love war just don't send our kids), the ones that were having orgasms over Bush's idiotic invasion into Iraq with OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS - effing sick hypocrites !!!

Dudester said:
Steve , you are such a double digit I.Q. D*** F***. This ENTIRE mess was thanks to your boys (and girl) Dick and George and Donny R. and Condi the c**t. They are the A-holes that went into Iraq which had nothing to do with 9/11. Get enlightened/educated my man cause you don't have an effing clue..... With that said OBAMA is nothing but another Bull Sh*t Politician that knows how to waste everybody else's hard earned money, F--k Him !!!! (Remember, you said "ANY THOUGHTS?" up above - here are mine - straight up and raw. If don't like them don't ASK !!!) A VERY pissed off Dudester

Does anyone need any greater evidence that this website is "open" (if not vulnerable) to individuals who really have nothing to do with life or living in Buenos Aires ?

Even when the topic is "world Politics" isn't some connection to BA an important factor?

I have visited Paris a few times in the past five years, but I have never even looked for expat websites there, let alone post on one of them. I don't know when Dudester (if ever) visited BA, but the fact that he continues to post here is somewhat bizarre, at least in my opinion. (He says he has an apartment in Paris.)

I sincerely wonder why he can't find a more appropriate place to vent his anger, but having lived in LA for six months in the early 80's, I do sympathize with the frustration of living in the world's largest (unfenced) insane asylum (as my dad referred to it).

Or why he thinks Oliver Stone movies represent reality...

For "reality" in film I suggest Gardens of Stone (Coppola) and Full Metal Jacket (Kubrick).

Back