website to create personalized mugs with personal photos

Mem83

Registered
Hello
I'm new here and I would like to create a mug with my personal pictures to offer it to a friend for Christmas. In my country (Switzerland) there are many websites where you can create your photo album or mugs or calendars etc but here in Argentina I can't find anything. If it's possible I would like a magical mug, that means that the mug is black but when we pour in some hot liquid (tea, coffee) the pictures appear.
Can anyone help me please ?

I have no personal experience to offer but a Google search for Buenos Aires Foto Regalos brings up lots of hits. It's a long time since I visited San Telmo but I think I've seen physical shops that offer that sort of service in and around the indoor market.

You may want to try mercadolibre (Argentina's ebay/amazon.) You may need a DNI to sign up though and not sure about the payment options.

Look for "taza magica personalizada."

You may want to try mercadolibre (Argentina's ebay/amazon.) You may need a DNI to sign up though and not sure about the payment options.

Look for "taza magica personalizada."

Of the 1005 publications in CABA for "taza magica personalizada," 976 are in Caballito. You can see the other locations in the list on the left side of the page.

Back