Wedding Help!!!!

BABlade

Registered
Hi everyone,

My fiance (Argentinean) and I (British) finally got a date sorted and will be getting married in a boutique hotel in Palermo Soho in October. I'm hoping to get recommendations, local knowledge etc from yourselves on things like photographers, catering and other things. I've searched online but any personal experience or inside knowledge would be a help, the full list of things we're looking for information on is below:

Photographer (Fotografos)

Catering

Wedding Arc for ceremony (arco alquiler)

Flowers for the wedding (flores para casamiento)

Hair and Makeup peinado y maquillaje

Where if anywhere exists like this to buy alcohol or drink in bulk (donde comprar bebidas por mayoreo en BA?)

Any info would be great.

Thanks

A friend of mine got married in April. They did a super formal, black tie wedding. The catering company they used helped them arrange everything and I will say, it was one of the hands down most gorgeous receptions I have seen.

The company is new. This is their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/OCAKECatering.

Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity of dealing with Laura personally but I do feel very comfortable dealing with her. She offers the best accommodations, best prices and the best services. Good luck!

Her sister also does catering and I have a great escribino plus a wonderful judge (who actually did our ceremony)
[email protected]

Laura Melidoni
Traductora Pública de inglés
Correctora Internacional de Textos
Tel.: (00 54) 11 4701 8464
Cel.: (00 54 9) 11 5153 0017

Please mention our names if you contact her. Michael Howard and Edgar Pascual

For flowers, Angie Roytgolz, she has a shop near Arevalo y Nicaragua, nexto to La Mar Cevicheria.

What kind of catering are you thinking about? Number of guests?

How long will last the party, is it going to be on a weekend or business day, afternoon, or night?

Hair and make up only for the bride?

For flowers, Angie Roytgolz, she has a shop near Arevalo y Nicaragua, nexto to La Mar Cevicheria.

What kind of catering are you thinking about? Number of guests?

How long will last the party, is it going to be on a weekend or business day, afternoon, or night?

Hair and make up only for the bride?

Thanks for the flower shop advice, I'll be sure to take a look. I will only be a small reception as most of my family can't make it over from England and most of my girlfriend's family are scattered around the world, so we imagine around 40 guests total. We have hired a small boutique hotel from the afternoon on a Saturday until the Sunday morning at check-out . The ceremony will be at 6pm more or less. In terms of catering, we are quite open, looking for a sat down meal maybe on one large table in the shape of a T.

Hair and make up for bride and 1/2 bridesmaids I imagine.

Please if you or anyone else has any more information can let me know, something we are finding very difficult to find is a ceremony arch that we can put in the garden. Anyone have any ideas????

Thanks

Congratulations!

I went to a wedding in March and the photos were done by Cuika. My friend was very satisfied with them. Flowers and wedding bouquet by Carmen Rojnica.

Hi there! For make up I can highly recommend www romiamrein com

Hope you have a great wedding! :)

Talk to Angie about the ceremony arch, probably it could be rented for the day.

And about hair and make up, it depends on the style and budget, I will give you few options.

Back