Weekend Get-Together June 1St

It was not my review, however I have to agree with the feedback. I enjoyed the people and food was an excuse to meet great folks. I am not a foodie so it made no much difference but I have never seen such a small basket of fries in BA.

It was I who wrote the review on trip advisor....it's actually the 2nd negative experience I had there. I really did enjoy everyone's company and am looking forward to spending more time with all of you tomorrow. I hope the menu is what they said it will be though and if it's good, I will give them a good review, if it's not, I will say so.....

In my opinion, the best idea for these kinds of meetups is to go to a "Tenedor Libre", which are buffet style, all you can eat parrilla and salad bar type restaurants. Reason being, they have big tables, no loud music and there is food for everyone, salads, cooked foods, meat, chicken, desserts, etc. All for about 100-150 per person including drinks. There are several in the area, next time we should consider that option, I think. There used to be expat meetups a few years ago and they were usually done at this type of place and they worked out nicely. Also for what you get you can't beat the price.

AH! Cats! Can't trust them. Public health hazards!

Hell I might cut my date short tomorrow and join you(?). I have great respect for what you did there David. Having the courage of your convictions and post accordingly. You have my respect.

Will try to last more than 2mins this time.. :mad:

A man goes into a restaurant and orders a bowl of soup. When his soup arrives, he notices there's a fly in it, so he calls the waiter back over and asks, "WHAT is this fly doing in my soup?"

The waiter looks casually into the bowl and replies, "looks like the backstroke to me".

YESSS D77!!

All reviews 'after event' were extremely positive. Not going to miss it again!

Back