Weekend House Sales By Organizers In Buenos Aires

It's good that we share our experiences and I appreciate the OP being open and not taking it personally. Like I said, first one was amazing, we totally lucked out because if the second or after had been my first, I never would have gone back. Only enough bad ones led me to want to stop. But thank god we found that first one cuz we got some really amazing stuff and the prices WERE better than retail.

There is no chance I'd take your comments personally because I don't organize these sales -- I only attend them. I can't count the number of times I stood in line for hours to enter a sale and then left in ten minutes after a disappointing review of the apartment with nothing of interest. Now that all the organizers post photos on sites makes it easier to choose the weekend sales to attend based upon what is offered for sale and the location.

I furnished my apartment and built my wardrobe by attending these weekend house sales. It requires patience, but it can be done. I still wear the Italian and French designer clothes/shoes I bought at very reasonable prices in 2000, when the peso was equal to the dollar.

Back