Wendy´s to re open in Argentina

It doesn't help that most cookies and crackers, even the diet Maria ones have bovine fat in them....it's hard to find anything without that stuff. And there is an overload of salt in everything....

I just spent 2 days in Santiago for business and I ate KFC. (Not obese or even fat!) If the kfc in buenos aires is anything similar prepare to be dissappointed.... It is nothing like the kfc you know and love. It is nothing like edible food.

Imagine you are walking through an african labour camp, and you find a kfc, made out of starved and diseased chickens. That would probably be better than south american KFC.

Prepare to die of food poisoning, as i am right now, when kfc arrives in buenos aires.

AkBill said:
I just spent 2 days in Santiago for business and I ate KFC. (Not obese or even fat!) If the kfc in buenos aires is anything similar prepare to be dissappointed.... It is nothing like the kfc you know and love. It is nothing like edible food.

Imagine you are walking through an african labour camp, and you find a kfc, made out of starved and diseased chickens. That would probably be better than south american KFC.

Prepare to die of food poisoning, as i am right now, when kfc arrives in buenos aires.

Hey, they were here and no one die of poisoning, besides Chile is Chile and Argentina is Argentina for better or worse, KFC just left the country because there wasn't enough business to sell chicken to the predominant meat eaters Argies and also the finger lickin' good way of eating didn't went well culturally, I think this was one of the motives of why they disappear, lets see with what they will come up next.

Now I'm on my way to Starbucks for a strawberry frapuchino a la cream with a couple of Dunkin' Donuts....cheers

Well at least the decor will be different from McD's and Burger King...

Dunkin donuts... ahh evil mention! I've been pondering making my own donuts since my craving for a maple frosted french cruller hasn't abated for days. Are you telling me they actually sell donuts at the Starbucks franchises?

MizzMarr said:
Dunkin donuts... ahh evil mention! I've been pondering making my own donuts since my craving for a maple frosted french cruller hasn't abated for days. Are you telling me they actually sell donuts at the Starbucks franchises?

No, they don't, it was just an evil joke sorry I did feed unintentionally
devil2.gif
your cravings.

Back