What A Moto Robbery Looks Like

Bajo_cero2
Posted Today, 09:54 PM

Veteran

ajoknoblauch, on 27 September 2014 - 09:00 PM, said:

Defending Gastón in court, would Bajo_cero argue for acquittal because the Canadian was "an idiot?"
Of course but with legal language. The accused decided to give up because the victim was an idiot that didn t have brains enough to understand that he was able to kill him and get the bag just like that.

Of course you would defend a criminal with a legal language!
No doubt! "víctims of illegat" , etc. prestigious U.B.A. here are my evidences.

Bajo_cero2
Posted Today, 09:54 PM

Veteranajoknoblauch, on 27 September 2014 - 09:00 PM, said:

Defending Gastón in court, would Bajo_cero argue for acquittal because the Canadian was "an idiot?"
Of course but with legal language. The accused decided to give up because the victim was an idiot that didn t have brains enough to understand that he was able to kill him and get the bag just like that.

Of course you would defend a criminal with a legal language!
No doubt!

AND IT IS WRITTEN IMMIGRANTS WITH DOUBLE M,
WHat kind of proffessor at U.B.A. defends immigrants writting IMIGRANTS, you are pathetic!

While I disagree with Bajo on the substance of this issue, I will not criticize a non-native speaker for mere spelling errors. That said, his English is frequently unclear.

44d.gif

The law is different in Argentina. While in the US the accused has to declare under oath, in Argentina in use of the art. 18 of the National Constitution (self defense right) he cannot be forcéd to declare against himself. It means that he can keep silent or to lie and this is legal.

Not accurate regarding US statutes. Read up on Miranda rights. Accused has the legal right not to utter a single word, and can NEVER be compelled to testify against himself.

Should i clarify that i do not believe him? Come on!

I, for one, would like clarification on that point. You think the kid was a pawn of the CIA, or what?

Back