What grout cleaner and tub scum cleaner?

rob0001

Registered
Yes, this is boring but I do not know these brands and don't speak Spanish so...which grout cleaner do I get and what is it called? Which tub cleaner? Is there something separate for rust stains or is it the same tub cleaner?
Thanks for helping in my quest!

I use baking soda to clean everything -- drains, kitchen sink, stainless steel cookware, toilet, shower stall, etc. Last week I cleaned the grout on the tiles in the shower with an old toothbrush and baking soda.

They label products for specific things so they can produce and sell more cleaning products. I finally learned that alcohol vinegar and baking soda are excellent and very inexpensive. There is no concern about toxic chemicals at home. I have a spray bottle that I use to mix alcohol vinegar and water to spray on kitchen counter and clean windows and mirrors.

I use baking soda to clean everything -- drains, kitchen sink, stainless steel cookware, toilet, shower stall, etc. Last week I cleaned the grout on the tiles in the shower with an old toothbrush and baking soda.

They label products for specific things so they can produce and sell more cleaning products. I finally learned that alcohol vinegar and baking soda are excellent and very inexpensive. There is no concern about toxic chemicals at home. I have a spray bottle that I use to mix alcohol vinegar and water to spray on kitchen counter and clean windows and mirrors.
That reaction is a powerful one!
If you have one of those good old copper-bottom pans, you can sprinkle baking soda (bicarbonato de sodio) on it, and then spray it with some white vinegar. When you wipe away the pasty result, the bottom of the pan will come amazingly clean.

When scrubbing stuff with baking soda, I add a bit of sal entrefina (aka sal parrillera) to give it some abrasive action

Back