What to do on Fri, Sat, Sun for singles?

Napoleon said:
Did someone say "HUMMER"?

How early do you have to get there if you're on the guest list?

For the guestlist entrance to Hummer just say you are on the list of DJ Farside. Don't need names.
Actually though the guestlist tonight is women free until 2am, Men 2x1 until 2am. Tomorrow it's the same but until 1.30am.

Asia de Cuba on the other hand is free entrance the whole weekend if you're on the gueslist.
[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

USARG said:
Fettucini, do you gather your party inside the club and introduce each guest to the others? Or Do you meet outside and all go in together?

I don´t know if I´m being understood here. Of course I can go alone on my own, I´m not looking for a free pass.

I´m looking for group visits, or at least, expat groups one can easily join in on. I once joined a bar-hopping group but saw a cute wasted girl throwing up, and that´s not my idea of fun.

It´s just that the "levante" scene is so unpredictable and uncomfortable. Of course I´d rather have a date to take out. When I do, it´s no problem. I´m asking for an alternative when we can´t arrange a date.

Hey, no, this is just for guestlist entrance.
We are starting party buses though in the next week which take groups around town and end up at a nightclub - this is a good way to meet people.

svaldez9 said:
What is there to do on the week? I know there are a couple speed dating groups but I haven't seen many other types of events/activities aimed directly at singles.
Scott Valdez

The ClubEuropeo has great events but only during the work week.
http://www.clubeuropeo.com/es_home.htm

What are those speed-dating groups?

svaldez9 said:
I was actually recently thinking about organizing some singles nights

I´ll mail you Scott and maybe we can organize something.

i went to hummer for a birthday a few weeks ago. hands down the worst club in buenos aires, in my opinion. Just cause its new doesnt mean its super cool guys. it was cheesy .seriously though, go to Mute in Las Cañitas on the weekends if you want to pick up. Its probably the only place where there may be someone for all ages

Back