whats the best happy hour deal in bsas??

la cigalle on 25 de mayo has very reasonable happy hour
2gin tonics with bombay sapphire 23pesos
other drinks available but i find it always better to go for the simple ones and even those can come out in a new fashion
cheers!
esteban

Recommend Krakow Cafe-Bar on Venezuela 474 in San Telmo, one of the expats Frinking group home bases.
Happy Hour every day 6 to 10 pm, 2 Quilmes, gin tonic or cuba libre for 16 pesos, artisanal draugts (Antares, Gambrinus, Warsteiner, Gulmen) 2 for 24-27.
Order some home style potatoes (papas bravas) when u r alone or a Polish picada when u r with the company to make u even happier!!
BTW – BROOKLYN, there’s a Brooklyn Lager decal above the bar although they are having a problem with a delivery of this particular beer from the states to Buenos Aires.

I think Antares has the best beer in town. They actually have a Pale Ale that they brew themselves. But it ain't that cheap.

Sounds like we have a drinking problem...hahaha

Well somebody put together a HAPPY HOUR in Palermo area on friday or saturday.... I am thirsty!!!!

The patio cervecero in San Telmo no longer exists.

Omm, in Palermo Hollywood, has happyhours everyday!! The drinks are great!!

Krakow in San Telmo has Antares Pale Ale 2x24 during Happy Hour. They also have Gambrinus Pale Ale 2x27 HH. I actually think the Gambrinus is the better one of the two!:)

Back