What's the "River" neighborhood in Belgrano like?

Have you considered the area in belgrano near arcos, zabala, ohiggins, vuelta de obligado, Frederico lacroze, 3 de febrero? It's an excellent zone, relatively safe, supermarkets, transport, cafes at hand. I live there and can recommend it.

TrevorCito said:
Have you considered the area in belgrano near arcos, zabala, ohiggins, vuelta de obligado, Frederico lacroze, 3 de febrero? It's an excellent zone, relatively safe, supermarkets, transport, cafes at hand. I live there and can recommend it.

Thanks Trevor - that's actually one of the areas we're really interested in. It looks like a great area, and I'm really glad to have your recommendation. Our challenge is finding a place that can comfortably sleep 6, has AC, internet, is in good shape, etc. Not so easy in Belgrano when looking for furnished rentals. If you know of anyplace, I'd love to hear about it!

I've been here for about one month and it seems to be a safe area even during the night, nice apartments, there are also some good restaurants; few bus stations to the north there are a lot of sport centres, but still it is very boring... Far from the metro, there are some buses but it's a pretty long trip to the city center. Could be convenient only it is close to the office...

Saw an apt that would meet your needs today.

This is in the area of Belgrano near Las Canitas. Lots of shops, cafes and schools within a few blocks. The apartment in 400m, furnished nicely if a bit stuffy, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths plus maids room/bath. Very comfortable for 6. Lots of play areas for kids in building.

PM me if you want the name of the realtor showing it.

Back