When Thing Are For Sale

TomAtAlki

Registered
I've found that in the past when I advertise something for sale I get a great response several weeks after I've left the city and can't sell it any more. I'm leaving in a few days so if you are thinking of contacting me about my iPad for sale.....see the classifieds.....please do so soon. I know it's expensive but it is the best price around. If you find a better price I will beat it.

Thanks, Tom

I've found that in the past when I advertise something for sale I get a great response several weeks after I've left the city and can't sell it any more. I'm leaving in a few days so if you are thinking of contacting me about my iPad for sale.....see the classifieds.....please do so soon. I know it's expensive but it is the best price around. If you find a better price I will beat it.

Thanks, Tom

I think Ceviche offers a better price - it just depends on whether you can erase the memory of the 'payment' from your mind.

I think Ceviche offers a better price - it just depends on whether you can erase the memory of the 'payment' from your mind.
I have searched for [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Ceviche in classifieds and can't find anything (s)he has for sale. It is possible I have missed it. If you are interested in my iPad, please show me [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Ceviche's listing and I will gladly beat it. [/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Also I don't understand what "[/background]it just depends on whether you can erase the memory of the 'payment' from your mind." means. Please explain for my dense mind.

Tom

I have searched for [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Ceviche in classifieds and can't find anything (s)he has for sale. It is possible I have missed it. If you are interested in my iPad, please show me [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Ceviche's listing and I will gladly beat it. [/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Also I don't understand what "[/background]it just depends on whether you can erase the memory of the 'payment' from your mind." means. Please explain for my dense mind.

Tom
No Ceviche has no items for sale, this was just Pauper's tricky way to see if the price is negotiable. And now she knows it is.

BTW, Please bring a Samsung Chrome 2 on your next trip and I'll buy it from you.

No Ceviche has no items for sale, this was just Pauper's tricky way to see if the price is negotiable. And now she knows it is.

BTW, Please bring a Samsung Chrome 2 on your next trip and I'll buy it from you.
Sorry Joe. I'm not in the importing business. Just selling my own (slightly) used stuff.

Tom

Oh, how I long for those days when I didn't understand what it meant. The stench of 'roids and clarified butter is still with me.

Does that mean that you do know what it means? If so, please share.

These are matters of a personal nature, it is all still very raw Tom. I retract my first reply - nobody in their right mind should take Ceviche up on his offer. Unless an expat coming in from abroad is willing to replenish my supply of ibogaine laced PCP I fear the memory will never be erased.

I tried to reply Tom but it went for moderation. Is it because I mentioned ibogaine? or PCP?

Back