Where Can I Buy A Dress

Meri

Registered
Hi all,

I am in dire need of a grey dress for my sister's wedding in like 2 weeks (yikes). I am coming up dry so far shopping in BsAs. Any ideas where I might find a knee or tea length grey dress that isn't crazy expensive but still looks decent? Incidentally - if anyone has such a dress in a size 4 that they'd want to sell please let me know!

Thx!
Meri

hey! if u dont mind second hand, try juan perez in uruguay and marcelo T, its a huge vintage clothes store, and has loads of dress, but u have to take your time going through all the clothes as some things are way over-priced but sometimes you can find that "gem" that they over-looked!

Meri, I dont know how much your wanting to spend but why not take a walk around Palermo Soho? Plenty of stores around there but they arent that cheap thats all.

Will do - but you're right, generally speaking not cheap!

Have you tried Mica, Agueda and a couple other stores (some inside Galerías) in Av. Santa Fe 1600?

You can also take a look at the stores in Once, I haven't purchased a dress from there yet but I know that they prices will definitely be lower than Palermo or Belgrano.

Eleven.
or Av. Avelleneda (not the town, the street). I got 4 dresses there for $200 two years ago. You can´t try them on, but I got my dress for a friend´s wedding, and some back ups.

Thanks everyone! Ended up buying an 800 peso dress from a little shop on Santa Fe (in a galeria)- more than I wanted to spend but the search is over and it's a decent deal for the quality.

Great hope you now look beautiful in it too.. Perhaps later you will return to tell us all about the event too. All my best.

Back