Where can I find a good house to rent/possibly purchase for a family?

Validitorian

Registered
I'm married and have a 4 year old son, (and we have plans to expand our family a bit more as well) - I'm looking for a nice big house with a yard, NOT in the city. I work from home, so I don't need to be too close to many things, but I also don't want to have to take a cab 40 miles if I want to go to town :)

Where should I look, and what should I expect to pay (I'm looking for unfurnished - I will furnish it myself)

The one stipulation is that I _MUST_ have reliable high-speed internet (my plan is to get two connections, incase one goes down... let me know if there's a service provider there that is reliable enough to not have to do that)

I would recommend going to Reynolds property. We live just North of General Paz, outside the city and the train ride is 23 minutes to Retiro. The house have bigger jardens. (gardens) Norman is one of the rental guys and Laura does houses. The prices are list on the website. As a renter you ususally be for everything except one of the property taxes. We conduct business from home. We have fibertel. The high speeds down here are still slow sometimes.
Reynolds Argentina Real Estate | Home Page

Back