Where can I order a commercial sign?

iStar

Registered
Hi everyone, I hope someone will be able to help me... I am looking for a place that makes outdoor illuminated signs. I've searched on Google but no luck. I'd ask someone in the shops/cafes where I've seen them, but my Spanish isn't that good. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

istar-albums-wanted-picture292-sign1.jpg

Thanks in advance.

:)

Thanks so much!

I was typing: iluminados carteles comerciales into Google which was illuminated commercial signs translated to Spanish using Google translate..

Hello iStar, I can help you with the spanish. Just send the phone number of the store where you saw the cartel luminoso and I can find out where they made it.

bbpp said:
Hello iStar, I can help you with the spanish. Just send the phone number of the store where you saw the cartel luminoso and I can find out where they made it.

WOW that is so nice of you! Thank you ever so much! I am trying to figure out if it's cheaper to get one made here or in Canada, because I wanted to take one back with me. :)

Here's the contact number: 4805-0584 and the sign is at their new Arenelas location.

Thanks again.

Back