Where In Argentina Can You Rent For $400/mo

polostar88

Registered
Where can I find a rental for one (studio or 1 br) in Argentina for about $400 a month or even $300? Anything like this exist still?

I know occasionally you can find an amazing deal on craigslist even in Buenos Aires...I found something decent for $500 in Palermo not too long ago, and you can find for even less than that in other parts of town of course. But almost all apts. in Palremo or Recoleta are at least $600 and often much more than that. Also what's up with ALL ads on craigslist now requiring commission? That's like saying you have no idea what the final price will be.

I'm curious if there are any places in Argentina that are nice and you can rent for about $300-$400 a month.

Maybe $300 gets you a nice place in Villa 21. ;)

I found nice studio for $500 in good area of Palermo, for 2 month contract. So it's possible to find even in good parts of BsAs. That said, that was a good deal and hard to find. I'm curious about a nice place where this is the norm. It's certainly the case in nice parts of Europe by the way! Very pretty parts of Eastern Europe, and even Spain sometimes, you can find for about that much. Curious if this is still the case in any nice part of Argentina.

You say Argentina, that is pretty big, 8th largest country big. So yes, I am pretty sure somewhere in Argentina you will find a place for $300-400 usd.

I am sure if you go somewhere like Cordoba you can get that.

Or the coast in the middle of winter :D

I bet you could get a nice place in Pilar, or Lujan. In Escobar center you could probably find that. You might be able get somewhere in Maschwitz, or towards Zarate. Of course with most of these options you will end up having to factor in a car.

So do you mean Argentina, or Buenos Aires? Or just Palermo and Recoleta? Because there are a lot of nice places in Argentina, but most will require a car which kind of offsets the $300 a month thing.

Sure in the poorer North East Provinces can fin a studio for $300.

I am certain that in Lujan, Mercedes, Suipacha. Chivilcoy, Chacabuco, Bragado , San Andres de Giles, etc.
You can find a furnished studio for less than US$300...!

You can still find a modest apt. for $700-$800/month in Buenos Aires, occasionally a deal for $600 if you rent longer than a month. Are prices a little better in Mendoza?

Over a year ago my house painter told me he was paying $4,000 pesos a month to live in Villa 31 -- one room. Probably part of his problem is that he is unable to get a guarantia.

Over a year ago my house painter told me he was paying $4,000 pesos a month to live in Villa 31 -- one room. Probably part of his problem is that he is unable to get a guarantia.
In that case, $300 is only good for a place in the crack of someone's arse, pardon for my language.

Downtown Buenos Aires you can find apartments for this price. I know that already. Like on Corrientes, I found stuff on craigslist about that. I also found a $400/month studio...small but everything included, near Recoleta border on Austria street I think. And I found a very livable apt. for $500 right of Cl. Diaz in Palermo. So these things can definitely be found, but it's pretty hard. I wanted to know if I can find a place in Argentina where this is easy to find, but that's still a nice place to live. I was also wondering why almost all ads on craigslist now ask for commission. This is very annoying. Are there other resources people use now?

What's the average apt/month in Mendoza? Will it get very cold there in winter.

Does anyone like Misiones? Could you live an idyllic life in a village there?

Back